Today's loss is a big win | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today's loss is a big win

You build things from the foundation up.

Everyone understands, many of these players won't be in the NFL 2 years from now. There will, however, still be players that return next year, and the year after, and the year after.

It's about continuity of the culture. Holding players accountable, working both hard, and smart.

I know you disagree with the importance of it, but honestly, since I've never seen you post not one positive thing, when there are clearly some to be pointed out, I wouldn't expect you to be on board with building a foundation.

Some of us see it as not only a good, but necessary step.

Because everything you post is ridiculous. Yeah, a missed field goal and a 2 point win “builds foundation”....foundation for what?

Because everything you post is ridiculous. Yeah, a missed field goal and a 2 point win “builds foundation”....foundation for what?
Have you ever heard the expression about a team "learning how to win"?

It's not about an individual "win". It's about a mindset. It's about belief.

Have you ever heard the expression about a team "learning how to win"?

It's not about an individual "win". It's about a mindset. It's about belief.

This mentality might work for 5 year olds but these are grown men playing in a meaningless game. This should be treated as an extended training camp. Had the FG been missed there was nothing to gained, period. Any other opinion on the Matter is delusional.

This mentality might work for 5 year olds but these are grown men playing in a meaningless game. This should be treated as an extended training camp. Had the FG been missed there was nothing to gained, period. Any other opinion on the Matter is delusional.
Well, since you put it that way, i yeild to you, oh great open minded one.

Well, since you put it that way, i yeild to you, oh great open minded one.

Shouldn’t you be making your RT17 voodoo doll after he’s basically made all the critics look as dumb as we knew y’all were for 7 years?

I predict the Pats will sign Tannehill if he makes it to the offseason to replace Brady. Ya, I said it.

Back
Top Bottom