Today's loss is a big win | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today's loss is a big win

Exactly. If Joe and Chase aren't available, who cares about one spot better? It just means a greater possibility of reaching for a player and overpaying down the road. Who are the other talents in the top 5 we are so worried about getting?

Bear In mind... the draft board becomes clearer once the bowls conclude... and all the pre-draft workouts and combine....a player could make a meteoric rise and become a clear cut top 3 impact type... making the 3rd pick huge.

And people thought we wouldn’t have a snowballs chance at a top 5 pick. Even if we beat the Giants, there’s a solid chance we end up with 4/5 at 4-12. Flores almost beat Gase TWICE this year with an 85% XFL roster. The future is bright ladies and gentleman. I still think we are locked in on Tua at 4/5 if Bengals decide to pass on Burrow for whatever reason.

I’m guessing that’s exactly what they want us to do. A top 5 pick on a qb who won’t be able to play until 2021, and that’s even in doubt. Then after all this rooting against our team and to end up with Herbert??? Can you imagine the tankers then?
Head explosions. As Dr. Peter Venkman says “Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.”

We just need to lose out, but the best that we could hope for is 2 or 3. Those meaningless wins screwed us.
Not "meaningless" to the players, coaches - and even those fans looking for confirmation that this coaching staff is the real deal!

Losing to the Jets is never a win. Beating the Jets is never meaningless.

Don't care about draft position when it comes to the Jests. I've been hating that team and their fans for too dang long. I never want to see our boys lose, and I sure as hell don't like seeing them lose to that team. It took a BS PI call for them to get the win, but they got it so good for them. I really do like our coach and I still think we have a better "team" despite the loss. Yes, there's a talent gap but hopefully that gap will close soon.

I’m guessing that’s exactly what they want us to do. A top 5 pick on a qb who won’t be able to play until 2021, and that’s even in doubt. Then after all this rooting against our team and to end up with Herbert??? Can you imagine the tankers then?

Going through this season and not upgrading the QB room would be a huge let down. Especially when our former QB is playing at a MVP level haha

Going through this season and not upgrading the QB room would be a huge let down. Especially when our former QB is playing at a MVP level haha
The hell with upgrading the "room". I want upgrade on the field. What does that even mean anyway? Is that some kind of Tua worship rationalization?

The hell with upgrading the "room". I want upgrade on the field. What does that even mean anyway? Is that some kind of Tua worship rationalization?

Geez. Its just a saying. Obviously I want on the field improvement. I thought that was common sense from my post. Take it down a notch. Anti Tua are crazier than the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom