Today's loss is a big win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Today's loss is a big win

AEGBRG

9th Season Coming Soon
Reaction score
Dodged a bullet there with a potential meaningless win. Texans lose and Falcons and Jets win. Team played hard and love Flores' passion and fire even though the right call was made. Good day so far. Hopefully Steelers go down as well. It is all about the long term. This loss will be even more appreciated come April.

Last edited:
Probably locked the Dolphins into a Top 5 pick. And keeps Gase in NY for another year, lol.

And they played well enough to win IMO. I loved seeing Flores heated over the call reversal, even though it was correct. Can't deny that this team is much better coached than the Jets considering the disparity in talent on the field.

Look couple things:

1. Didn’t we have at least 1 timeout left? Why didn’t we try to ice the kicker.

2. I hated the PI call but If that was one of our players we would want that call.

3. On thé PI those plays happen often but in this game it helped the team win the game.

4. We went conservative and played for a FG on or last possession.

Last edited:
I'm impressed we scored more than 10 points with the players we had on the field for offense. The D was disappointing at the end of the game but there are a lot of positives to take away from this game. Biggest one is that we finally found a competent, passionate coach.
Flo's fire is such a breath of fresh air. LOVE seeing how hard he's fighting for this team and I have to believe the players love it as well.

Gase has already been guaranteed to be brought back weeks ago before this game.

no need worrying about the Houston and Pittsburgh picks. They will both be in the 20s. And Cincinnati lost so there’s that.

Look couple things:

1. Didn’t we have at least 1 timeout left? Why didn’t we try to ice the kicker.

2. I hated the PI call but If that was one of our players we would want that call.

3. On thé PI those plays happen often but Imin this game it helped the team win the game.

4. We went conservative and played for a FG on or last possession.
But we never get these calls. It was an extremely weak call. Pass interference is about interference. They both looked at the ball. Both jumped. Defenders hand was on back without interfering and the ball was thrown off target.

In the end this one sucks but it will pay dividends in the future hopefully.

The jets will be put into the rearview soon enough. They know it too.

Dodged a bullet there with a potential meaningless win. Texans lose and Falcons and Jets win. Team played hard and love Flores' passion and fire even though the right call was made. Good day so far. Hopefully Steelers go down as well. It is all about the long term. This loss will be even more appreciated come April.

The first pick is out of reach and there’s only one qb worth a top 4 pick so I don’t get this at all. So I guess all you tankers are going to be ever so thrilled when we draft Justin Herbert with the 4th pick???

Back
Top Bottom