Todays Otas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todays Otas

Kelly said he thinks Fales has just as much of a chance of being the backup qb as Osweiler. Last week I got the impression it was Fales job to lose and Osweiler and Petty were chasing. So I read Kelly's statement today as saying Osweiler has as much of a chance at winning the backup qb job as Fales which would be bigger news than the reverse to me. Either way looking forward to all four qb having a decent preseason.

Sure hope the offensive tackles look better once contact starts. Maybe the team should just call them guards and tackles, it seems like calling them offensive is having a subliminal impact in recent years.

Kelly said he thinks Fales has just as much of a chance of being the backup qb as Osweiler. Last week I got the impression it was Fales job to lose and Osweiler and Petty were chasing. So I read Kelly's statement today as saying Osweiler has as much of a chance at winning the backup qb job as Fales which would be bigger news than the reverse to me. Either way looking forward to all four qb having a decent preseason.

Sure hope the offensive tackles look better once contact starts. Maybe the team should just call them guards and tackles, it seems like calling them offensive is having a subliminal impact in recent years.
When Omar is the only one with a particular opinion on anything, I wouldn't put much stock in it

I actually agree that Fales has a very good shot of being the primary backup. However, now that Omar is talking him up, I think it is less likely. Just based on past incidents.

Even better is this, Tannehill gathered the offense after the first series that didn't go so well:

After a sluggish first series by the starting O, Tannehill calls them back for more work.

Unfortunately that is how too many games started for us recently. We need to get it fixed before the first series. Hopefully this is the year.

Unfortunately that is how too many games started for us recently. We need to get it fixed before the first series. Hopefully this is the year.

One of our biggest weaknesses was not scoring on the first series and and 1st qtr in general.

Cam Wake talking to his Tom Brady practice dummy. You know Tom if I knock you into retirement early, dont take it personally.:p

I'm not worried about not scoring on the first series of a game. If they put up 2 70 yard TDs after a bad first series, I'll take that every week.

Back
Top Bottom