Todays Practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Todays Practice

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Does anyone have a report of todays practice, I am stuck at work and am going crazy. I cant get the fins out of my head!! I went to yesterdays practice and it left me with a taste for more, so if anyone has any info please let me know.

Fins or Die!!!!!

I'm eagerly awaiting it, as its the first day all veterans are there and there's actual HITTING. But Chubby if you don't mind would you share your thoughts on yesterday's training camp? I'm sure ALL of us pretty much appreciate the input from anyone who attends any given practice because, well some people get different opiniions. Like Minus thought Kustok was looking real sharp and was leading the 3rd QB race, yet Scotgif says Kustok looks too erratic and weak-armed. There's plenty of different opinions out there so if you could just tell us what caught your eyes at the practice you went to on Sunday, I think all of us would appreciate it cuz we get a clearer picture.

I just hope some one goes to the morning session because afternoon session there won't be any hitting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well concerning the QB Race I really do not like Kustok, I beleive his arm strength is horrible and his accuracy needs work. I would really like to see Levicik win the 3rd spot, his accuracy also needs work but his arm strength might be best in team. And he is also very tall and I love big strong QB's. And when it comes down to it you can work on accuracy but you can not work on Arm Strenth.

PS. Everyone please support Fiedler, he is our guy and if we are going to get to the big dance he is the one who is going to get us there. I am a big Lucas fan, but as long as fiedle is running the show he has my support.

Fins or Die!!!!!

Don't worry. There will be plenty of reports tonight and tomorrow.

Me either. I wish there was like someone that was gathering any and all training camp reports on each day and organizing them together. Another source to keep an eye on is www.phins.com they have some training camp reports from Saturday I know for sure, not sure bout Friday, Sunday, or today though.

I also forgot to post that I got to meet Ray Lucas a couple of days ago and he is a class act and a comedian

Anyone with info on todays practice please let me know

THis is what I have so far

My sources tell me that Alonzo Mayes was taken off the PUP list and practiced on a limited basis. Brent Smith was again slowed, I figured he'd at least make it to the 3rd or 4th day of practice before getting banged up, and only could practice limitedly. Great news for CK, DW said that the LT spot is now up for grabs and will probably include Mark Dixon. Bowens is splitting starting time with Williams at DE. RW will play 15-20 lbs lighter this year. Edwards held up well in his first contact this year. Minor is starting out as the #1 KO returner.

I like the fact that Minor is the Kick Returner but it's frustrating that Brent Smith is dinged? again. Is this verified by anyone else.

This was posted by somebody else on the boards earlier

I was there. First and foremost Norv Turner is God. I saw movement from our offense that I have never ever seen before. Ricki Williams is a beast. The Yaints our stupid for letting him go. I think it will show this year that we have a very good receiving corp. And being in Norv's system I think this core is going to be one of the leagues best. This is the most depth we have ever carried into training camp. Every position is deep with talent and skilled players. They may not be big name players but accross the board every one is solid. Our defense is set. The defense worked on some new things this morning as far as getting the Safeties and Linebackes to be more involved in the back field with alot of different blitz packages. I am so excited to see how fresh our offense look with the alignments, shifting, motioning and route that are ran. Ricki is a beast he is going to punish LB, DB's. He looks so fluent. He broke about three long runs this morning. He looks very natural. Ricki looks to be poised for a very big season. And Damn we are so lucky to have Chris "Superman" Chambers. I purchased is Authentic Jersey from the shop this morning for $263.94. Over the weekend this mother****er made every DB look foolish and he caught everything. I mean everything. He's route running has gotten so much better. I dont know how any one is going to cover him. He really is going to be our modern day SUPERMAN. Players to keep and eye on our R.Edwards, looks like he's hungry, ready and has some very good athlectic skills. J. Haley, looks bigger and stronger than ever before, and his very athletic I thinks he's going to give L.Chester a run for his money. I must say L.Chester looks very good himself. Also, the rookie TE R. McMichael looks solid. Solid like how I remember Chris looking when I saw him during Training-Camp last year. I can go on but let me stop. I have to try and calm myself down or I might loose it thinking of all the possibilities this year. I'm going to the afternoon practice so I will report on that later tonight. Any questions please feel free to ask me.

Thanks Crazy that was a great post, god I can only imagine whats going to happen this year. And yes we are blessed in having Chambers and Williams.

Back
Top Bottom