Tolver is Great! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tolver is Great!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Not only is he a promising young rookie but I love this guy's personality! He is funny and upbeat. I was watching fins tv and I always got a chuckle out of him.. Glad to have him on the team and I hope he produces and sticks around for a couple years..

haha... Its a Brazillian Comic Strip character by the name of Horacio.. He is a dinosaur.. :)

Originally posted by SkapePhin
haha... Its a Brazillian Comic Strip character by the name of Horacio.. He is a dinosaur.. :)

Oh I thought it was that Blue guy who had his own cartoon show. I think it was called The Tick... either way :lol:

Yeah Tolver impressed me in the game against Atlanta. He reminds me a little of Mark Clayton in the way he plays.

tolvers personality shows his character. his numbers in college and his personality must have been the stickler for norv. i read questions about his speed but that was it. kind of like we heard chambers didnt have great hands yet he was going up for everything and coming down with it. What i liked about tolver is that he was catching everything, finding the open spots and i read alot about YAC. sometimes i read that he was not great after the catch, but more that he was great on YAC. when i hear conflicting reports like that, i tend to go with the better reps of mags and stuff. I loved everything i read on this kid period. i didnt much buy into the negatives becuase they just didnt seem to have much conviction.

I love the Tolver pick as soon as we took him in the 5th round. All this guy does is catch passes and he always seems to get open. I think he's gonna be great for us and this is turning out to be a very solid draft for us already imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom