"tom brady can win with a bad offensive line!" | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"tom brady can win with a bad offensive line!"

BOTTOM LINE: Tannehill will still get you a first or second from some teams.. Sanchez/Henne couldn't command even a 6th rounder!

kcxces.jpg

impawl.jpg

2r4040h.jpg

2nixh6o.jpg

s656yb.jpg

mark-sanchez-jets-patriots-22ff1aaf40c9f3c4_large-420x317.jpg

Mark-Sanchez-eats-hot-dog.jpg

How many times are you two slobs going to have this back and forth battle? Sanchez hasn't played for the Jets since 2012 for **** sake.

How many times are you two slobs going to have this back and forth battle? Sanchez hasn't played for the Jets since 2012 for **** sake.

so long as the vivid memory of "do as I'm now saying, not what I did say" hypocrisy endures...

I am not the one who brings up mark, I try to avoid it but certain other posters have nothing to back Ryan so they try to deflect w/ mark. when they do they we discuss the reality of what Mark did for us. Now get back to your infatuation of Ryan Tannehill who has never done anything in this league other than put up garbage time #s.

To be fair, Tom Brady has a very good offensive line...hence how they won the division and got to the AFC Championship game.

Denver just has an elite, world class defensive line that is better than the Patriots offensive line.

Just be thankful we didn't play Denver this season and Ryan Tannehill is still alive as a result.

Patriots win 12 games and lose in the AFC Championship game because the offensive line can't stop the Denver defensive line and as a result, the OL coach loses his job. In Miami, it's ok to get worked and embarrassed like that.

This. To put this loss entirely on New England's O-Line undermines the incredible performance of Von Miller, Demarcus Ware, and the rest of that Denver D-Line last Sunday. Yeah, Denver's D-Line against our O-Line would have resulted in a massive aqua and white body count...

Or until you're senile and remember nothing.

So you're saying that this individual is so abnormally entrenched in an opponent's forum that I'll grow senile long before he tires of trolling it and/or ever admits that the sniping he's doing here is hypocritical in perspective to the doozies of excuses (often ridiculous) which he's conjured up for his own favorite team embarrassments? Depressing :(

Back
Top Bottom