Tom Brady gets credit while throwing 3 picks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady gets credit while throwing 3 picks

skimarino13

Scout Team
Reaction score
I do respect Tom Brady, but I don't get how he gets credit for leading the Patriots to another playoff win. He threw 3 picks and should have thrown more if they weren't dropped. He throws an interception with 5 minutes left in the game, gets so lucky, and the patriots win the game. After the game, all i can read about is how tom brady lead the pats to another playoff win, and how he is so clutch in the 4th quarter. He played terrible and threw a pick that should have lost the game. he is a very good qb, but he gets credit even when he plays terrible. your thoughts

Yea just like Brady has a "down" year (as far as elite QBs go) and everyone says oh wait till Brady is in the playoffs, he'll turn it on. Yeah he's got that little switch behind it's ear.

I do respect Tom Brady, but I don't get how he gets credit for leading the Patriots to another playoff win. He threw 3 picks and should have thrown more if they weren't dropped. He throws an interception with 5 minutes left in the game, gets so lucky, and the patriots win the game. After the game, all i can read about is how tom brady lead the pats to another playoff win, and how he is so clutch in the 4th quarter. He played terrible and threw a pick that should have lost the game. he is a very good qb, but he gets credit even when he plays terrible. your thoughts

He did just enough with no help from the running game. He was very lucky too but Brady did shoulder most load.

Absolutely disgusting........its all you hear about when the media talks about Brady. Did they actually watch the terrible game he had last Sunday? If the Bolts didn't choke they would have killed Brady and company, but once again the luckiest team of this decade wins by 3 points. I hope the Colts can break this streak of post season luck that the Pats have had just like the Broncos did last year.
:nesucks:

Brady didn't win the game. The bolts lost the game. Plain and simple. Dumb penalties, fumbling an interception, bad coaching trying to challenge a nonchallengable play. It goes on and on. The chargers lost the game. Brady just happened to be on the other team.

He played terrible and threw a pick that should have lost the game.
He played the worst playoff game of his career...

...and he still threw for two TDs, 280 yards, and scored 11 points in the last 5:00 to turn an eight point deficit into a three point win.

Did he get a second chance? Yup. Did he make the absolute msot of it? Yup.

He played a mostly poor game but came through when his team needed him most. That drive at the end of the 1st half was a thing of beauty and he finished it off getting a TD, a 2pt conv then a FG. the man is the best QB of his generation and it's not even close.

The game plan was to run corey / maroney and at the middle of first quater they abandon the game plan and threw it out the window.The whole weeks preparation was gone.53 yards from the running game .

now they changed the whole game plan and ran plays which they did not pratice and improvised.I am not making an excuse but playing a game plan not practiced or in a few weeks might have lead to wr running wrong routes , brady expecting certain things which they did not give .maybe ?.I am sure every team does adjustments but not new game plan.They ran the 2 TE / 1WR set and then ran 3 WR set for the entire game , you need a qb to do this ofcourse ..It was funny to see WR and QB going through their play book on the bench to setup the next drive sequence.

Yes he was bad but he lead awesome drive at the end of second and got 11 pts in 5 minutes to win.

He played a mostly poor game but came through when his team needed him most. That drive at the end of the 1st half was a thing of beauty and he finished it off getting a TD, a 2pt conv then a FG. the man is the best QB of his generation and it's not even close.
Exactly. I agree.

There is no other quarterback in this league with a smaller memory span than Tom Brady. He doesn't even know what pressure is. This guy comes through when his team needs him, no matter how bad he has played the entire game.

Tom Brady won that game, he was great despite the 3 INT's and 56.3 QB rating.

Hearing people heap praise on him, even (and especially) when it's not deserved is what makes me dislike him. He eats that **** up. He stunk against the Chargers. Yet, somehow, people still find a way to kiss his ***. It amazes me.

He is also one of the biggest babies when things aren't going his way.

he threw a pick with 5 minutes left, down 8 points. everyone is saying he did well once a got a second shot and he is so clutch. a pick with 5 minutes left is not clutch! that should have lost them the game, but he got the ball back on the 30 yard line.

Exactly....perfectly said!

Back
Top Bottom