Tom Brady getting traded? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady getting traded?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Pats just drafted Matt Cassel out of USC in the 7th round! Are they trading Brady?

Ya- to us for Zgonina and a 7th next year.

Meh, maybe not, Nick doesnt like dealing picks.

Oh my! This obviously means that Brady is on the outs in New England.

BTW, I know you are being sarcastic. However, there are a few on here that think like this.

KB21 said:
Oh my! This obviously means that Brady is on the outs in New England.

BTW, I know you are being sarcastic. However, there are a few on here that think like this.

I know.. this was a parody of the Jason Taylor trade threads.. :lol: :tongue:

Interesting pick, they have Rohan Davey and Brady...also, Cassel was the backup to Matt LEinart at USC, a similar situation to Brady. Does anyone on here remember Cassel from that show on HBO Family, Freshman Year? His brother was one of the kids featured, he was a pitcher on the baseball team at Chatsworth High in California.

Da'Fins....that quote in your sig about Roth is hilarious. Can you imagine walking up to a senior all-american and saying: "Now Matt...you have to be nice to your teammates, we need them healthy to win games. Now go sit in the corner!"

OT: Is there a kid named Booty at USC who was a big time recruit just last year or something? If I recall he was like the QB prospect out of high school and is the next big pro to expect from USC over the next couple years.

Back
Top Bottom