Tom Brady one of 4 top athletes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady one of 4 top athletes

:roflmao: PATS RULE DOLPHINS DROOL!!!!!!!!! TBROWN XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: PATS RULE DOLPHINS DROOL!!!!!!!!! TBROWN XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Yo dude, that's about as original as your McFootball team!

Pretty PAThetic!!! But then again, it’s to be expected, because you’re a Pats fan!

BTW, the sorry arse Flounder beat your teams arse last year! What a JOKE that was!!! No “dynasty†team would EVER lose to a last years Flounder. And yes, the Fish are Flounder until they rise off the bottom and take there place back ON THE TOP!!!

inExile: Are you serious? This isn't the smak forum, is it? Your posts make absolutely no sense and you really look silly criticizing the Champs from the past 3 of 4 years. Are they as good as the grea SF, Pitt and Dal teams? Probably not but what they have achieved over the past 4 years is nothing short of remarkeable. In the era of parity where it's set up to not have dynasties NE has one and as much as I hate them I tip my cap to them and admire what they have accomplished.

You obviously have an IQ lower than 46 because you're a j-e-t-s fan!

But you seem like a closet Pats fan? Oh, I know, you're in the closet with Brady!

You sock sucker! :tongue:

nyjunc said:
inExile: Are you serious? This isn't the smak forum, is it? Your posts make absolutely no sense and you really look silly criticizing the Champs from the past 3 of 4 years. Are they as good as the grea SF, Pitt and Dal teams? Probably not but what they have achieved over the past 4 years is nothing short of remarkeable. In the era of parity where it's set up to not have dynasties NE has one and as much as I hate them I tip my cap to them and admire what they have accomplished.

NYJUNC,

Don't even bother. He is calling the kettle black, but the irony is that he can't even see it. Classic actually.

It is clear to see that he can't even handle a football discussion. Sad actually. Though there are good posters here, it lacks the class of TGG.com.

InExile, keep your head up, the Fins should start to become better. No need for all the theatrics. Take a cue from the other Fin posters here who actuall present intelligent discussions.

patsdynasty said:

HAHAHA Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Nice picture ya got there! GOOO PATRIOTS!! xoxoxoxo back at ya ;)

inExile said:

But you seem like a closet Pats fan? Oh, I know, you're in the closet with Brady!

Hey it's not too late to join the other side! You got no love for the Pats!

Cause they are the best! 3 rings in 4 years and still going!!! 3 peat baby!!!

Maybe one day you will know what it feels like....... or not. :lol:

Brady's got 7 more fingers to go! They ain't done yet!

inExile said:

this guy is a loser, period. . so what the pats lost to the pathetic phins last yr, its called a rivalry!!!! doesnt matter what the other teams record is when they meet every yr

but u guys will never be able to say u beat us 3 times in one season, we can!!!!!! 1997 buddy!!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

inexile = 14 year old punk who sees his phins win on his xbox....

and thats the only place u will see them win the superbowl....

OK, let me dumb this down so you obvious A.D.D. low IQers can get it...:tongue:

Just because you want to suck Brady's sock (balls included) doesn't mean he's a "great" player, and just because you default into a few duper bowls doesn't mean you're a "great" team.

IMO (and guess what jack, I've got a right to my O as much as you), the pats could have just as easily lost 3 of 4 duper bowls as won them --- in other words (once again, for you low IQ types) they ain't that great, and if it wasn't for a NUMBER of breaks (coincidence, or something more suspicious?) going their way --- they would be just another McFootball Franchise (and I bet you don’t understand my Mc association do ya!)

Later LOSERS!

:lol:

My favorite part?

I like how uses the cute lil' phrase "duper" for "Super" in Super Bowl. You know it took him at least 3 tries to find the one that looked so cute. Keep trying slugger!

Aww, lil' Fin fan, your day will come soon, just keep wishing on a star.

inExile said:
Just because you want to suck Brady's sock (balls included) doesn't mean he's a "great" player

Well, how about the fact that 9-0 in the playoffs, won three Super Bowls in four years, been a Super Bowl MVP twice, and only thrown three interceptions in more than 320 post-season passing attempts? Does that make him a great player?

and just because you default into a few duper bowls doesn't mean you're a "great" team.
How do you "default" into a Super Bowl? And I always thought winning three Super Bowls in four years DOES make you a "great" team?

IMO (and guess what jack, I've got a right to my O as much as you)

Of course you have the right to your opinion. I have the right to believe the Earth is flat. Guess what... it's still a dumb opinion.

the pats could have just as easily lost 3 of 4 duper bowls as won them --- in other words (once again, for you low IQ types) they ain't that great
OK, let me get this straight.

They're not a great team because they seem to make the plays at the end of Super Bowls that allow them to win the game rather than lose it.

I'm flabbergasted at your superior intellect.

and if it wasn't for a NUMBER of breaks (coincidence, or something more suspicious?) going their way
For instance?

they would be just another McFootball Franchise
I'm confused... they're not a "great" team, but they're obviously something other than "just another McFootball Franchise". What are they, then?

He's a good player, but suggesting he's one of the best athletes arounf is pushing it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom