Tom Brady-Peter King interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady-Peter King interview

TBW12

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/05/26/tom.brady/index.html

In his first extended interview since he got hurt, Brady told SI that his recovery is on schedule, he's running and cutting without pain or restricted movement, and he has no ill effects from two follow-up procedures to flush out a postop staph infection in the knee. In fact, calling the last eight months "the halftime of my career," Brady said, "I want to play another 10 years."

Asked how Brady was moving, if he was struggling at all, Welker said, "Nope" -- then chuckled -- "he looks like the same slow guy he was before.
"Just wait, you'll see. He's the same guy."

:woot:

I love it. When its a positive story about Tom Brady coming along great and wanting to play forever nobody on Finheaven notices or wants to comment but if this said "Tom Brady behind schedule" you guys would be all over it. :lol:

What are they gonna say? Brady is behind schedule and looks terrible???

Fact is, they are still cheaters and Brady is Travis Henry, Jr. True story.

What are they gonna say? Brady is behind schedule and looks terrible???

Fact is, they are still cheaters and Brady is Travis Henry, Jr. True story.

Awww, maybe one day Buffalo will

A) Make the playoffs
B) win in the playoffs
C) win a super bowl!!

maybe...:lol:

i'll say this about Tom Brady...as tired as i get of constantly hearing Brady this and Brady that on all the sports networks,he is a good QB,and IMO,he made Belichicks career,cause if memory serves me right,Bill's career as a Pats HC was starting off as it ended when he was the Browns HC...crappy to mediocre at best...well,Brady and cheating...

His point is the Bills suck.

I know that.

But the point remains that no one besides Pats* fans believe any of their championships are legit. They got caught cheating and since they haven't cheated, they have won 0 Super Bowls. They are coached by a fat POs who cheats on his wife with a married woman and uses his players' despite health concerns. It was a joke of franchise until the mid 1990s, were almost moved, and had stadiums that were a quarter full. In fact, 90% of their fanbase came in 2001.

Karma's coming for the Pats*.

i'll say this about Tom Brady...as tired as i get of constantly hearing Brady this and Brady that on all the sports networks,he is a good QB,and IMO,he made Belichicks career,cause if memory serves me right,Bill's career as a Pats HC was starting off as it ended when he was the Browns HC...crappy to mediocre at best...well,Brady and cheating...

I agree. Before Brady, BB had a worse winning % than Dick Jauron. Mo Lewis saved his career.

I know that.

But the point remains that no one besides Pats* fans believe any of their championships are legit. They got caught cheating and since they haven't cheated, they have won 0 Super Bowls. They are coached by a fat POs who cheats on his wife with a married woman and uses his players' despite health concerns. It was a joke of franchise until the mid 1990s, were almost moved, and had stadiums that were a quarter full. In fact, 90% of their fanbase came in 2001.

Karma's coming for the Pats*.

Hey :boohoo:me a river. Everything you said doesn't even matter because yeah we sucked before but right now we're 50 times the franchise the Bills are and have actually tasted Super Bowl victories. So go ahead and cry in your corner and be bitter over the Bills last decade and the Patriots dominance over them. :up:

Guys, my knee feels great and I had my best offensive season after Mangina ratted out my coach.

STFU, babies, and kiss my rings!

I love it. When its a positive story about Tom Brady coming along great and wanting to play forever nobody on Finheaven notices or wants to comment but if this said "Tom Brady behind schedule" you guys would be all over it. :lol:
Daunte Culpepper was also ahead of schedule and looking great. We all know how that turned out.

I dont believe it. too much money invested in this guy making a comeback. Its all hype. He looks slower than as slow as before. But it doesnt take much to throw 15 WR screens now does it? Hopefully we zip that **** shut with our new posse of DB's.

Back
Top Bottom