Tom Brady said he tried to emulate Dan Marino, even though Marino had a "much stronger arm" than him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady said he tried to emulate Dan Marino, even though Marino had a "much stronger arm" than him

Ppl don’t realize Brady @ Michigan would be inserted in the game when they were behind. He would always lead the team back to win the game. He’s been doing it since college. I remember watching him and I told myself this guy has something special about him. Crazy the kind of career he’s had.

Brady has never been the most physically gifted, but his leadership skills, passion, will to win and complete command of the offence is what makes him an all time great. Attitude, discipline and leadership go a long way towards achieving success.

What makes him amazing is every year he won differently. Some years he had a weak receivers group, weak O-line, other years weak running game and other years the defense was porous. Somehow he adjusted his game to match his teammates strengths. Somewhat miraculously, he remained healthy all these years.

What Brady did better then any other QB, was to continue to grow in skill set throughout his career.

Ppl don’t realize Brady @ Michigan would be inserted in the game when they were behind. He would always lead the team back to win the game. He’s been doing it since college. I remember watching him and I told myself this guy has something special about him. Crazy the kind of career he’s had.
Yeah, Lloyd Carr let boosters pressure him into playing Drew Hensen......lol, even though Brady was the better player, and by far the better leader.

A lot of Dolphin fans dislike him simply because he played for the Patriots and they dominated the Dolphins and the rest of the NFL for nearly 20 years. Yet he proved last year with the Bucs that it was more him in New England than it was Belichick.
He may not have the greatest arm in NFL history but over the course of his entire career, he has clearly proved that he is the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom