Tom Brady turns 37 Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady turns 37 Today

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dolphin fans should celebrate because its one more reminder that he will soon be out of our hair.

In 4 years, we should have a Brady-free division. Hallelujah!!

Dolphin fans should celebrate because its one more reminder that he will soon be out of our hair.

In 4 years, we should have a Brady-free division. Hallelujah!!

Well he went from Superman a few short years ago to just a "good" QB last year. What he wouldn't give to still be throwing to Moss (hell, what ANY QB wouldn't give).

I'm sure there's going to be plenty, "he was throwing to the worse WR corps in the game last year!" arguments, but the truth is, they weren't. Unless, of course, you believe Bellycheat all of a sudden forgot how to bring the RIGHT players into his system (I don't believe it for a second). He had some great games, when Gronk was in there, but there again...what QB wouldn't reap silly benefits from having that beast to throw to.

I watched a fair amount of Pats games and there were far more slightly-off passes from Brady than I remember seeing in the past. He's slipping.

That said, even being "good" is good enough on that team to win the division again. They're still all-around very good.

OV has a special birthday gift that he wants to personally deliver on Sept 7. It may be a good time to up your life insurance.
Last season Tom finished with the 20th best pass completion percentage in the NFL and his lowest yardage and fewest TDs since 2006. There is a real chance that his terrific skills are beginning to decline. That's why Belichick drafted Jimmy Garoppolo in the 2nd round.

Brady should be easier to sack and less likely to get up this season. Hopefully he takes a pounding. I am sure the rest of the AFCE will do their part as well.

Well he went from Superman a few short years ago to just a "good" QB last year.

:bobdole:

Tom Brady is still a top three Quarterback in this league. Top five at the very worst, and personally, I think he's still the best QB in the NFL.

The Patriots will be very good this year as long as he stays upright. 12+ wins, the division crown, and I predict at least an AFC Title game appearance.

:bobdole:

Tom Brady is still a top three Quarterback in this league. Top five at the very worst, and personally, I think he's still the best QB in the NFL.

The Patriots will be very good this year as long as he stays upright. 12+ wins, the division crown, and I predict at least an AFC Title game appearance.

I disagree, they will miss the playoffs and Brady will get carted off in game 1 loss to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom