Tom Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Brady

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
There is alot of patriot fans on this site, I am so sick of them saying he is the best QB ever and all this stuff. Hes an OK QB surrounded by a good team with a good offensive scheme. How many times does he throw the ball over 10 yds? The one game where he completed 25 straight passes he threw almost everyone 5 yds or less.

Finfan86 said:
There is alot of patriot fans on this site, I am so sick of them saying he is the best QB ever and all this stuff. Hes an OK QB surrounded by a good team with a good offensive scheme. How many times does he throw the ball over 10 yds? The one game where he completed 25 straight passes he threw almost everyone 5 yds or less.
No matter how you try to make him look bad, he's got 3 sb rings. You can't beat that. Starting threads about him isn't helping your cause either.

i kno the 3 superbowl rings and you cant take that from him, hes a good leader, but hes not the best QB in the league now or ever like some are saying. His Defense won him so many of their games

Finfan86 said:
i kno the 3 superbowl rings and you cant take that from him, hes a good leader, but hes not the best QB in the league now or ever like some are saying. His Defense won him so many of their games
:smackhead :french:

I like Brady, I don't think he's the best QB in the league and that's why his BB didn't want to gurantee his total signing bonus, if he was a good as the best, NE wouldn't have bark on the contact thing. Having said that, he consistent, he's smart when he has time, and yes I agree, he plays behind a great OL, and great D. It makes his job easier. But when pressured he looks average, ie. he makes bone head plays, just look at our last game with him, pressure him and he does stupid things. But he has 3 SB rings.

:roflmao: another tom brady hater ho hum.......

hes not the greatest qb, or greatest actor, but hes definitely one of the most under rated qbs ever.....

and he hardly ever throws a ball more than 10 yds huh?>

go mention that one to a squealers fan and see what they say.......
his 60 yd bomb to branch was a thing of beauty, and how soon u guys forget that 82 yd gem to troy brown in ot in miami to win the game.....

Finfan86 said:

He's much better than a "OK QB" I remember when we had the pats up against the ropes in OT, Mare misses the kick (his 2nd) and on the next play Brady throw a 70 yd bomb. although he does "dink and dunk" a lot. he's a closer, he just does'nt make mistakes in 4th qtr whether its week 2 or the super bowl. Give the man more credit than that ...

He's a very effective QB who plays smart and doesn't make mistakes. Except maybe when playing Miami. :)

Not the best QB in the league? He's not asked to put up the gaudy numbers that some QBs do, but he consistantly beats them head to head. He might be the ultimate QB in terms of 'putting your team in a position to win' -- which is huge in today's NFL, and proven by the 3 rings.

I don't know if he's a 'carry the team' kind of guy, but the way the game is played today, I'd be hard pressed to find a better person to help a team win.

The fact that he's smart enough to realize his success depends on the team around him and not be selfish in his negotiations is also impressive.

I don't think he's the best ever, but he's quickly working his way into the conversation. And, in the era where everyone thought a dynasty wasn't possible, the Pats sure are close.

I might like the flashy numbers of Manning, or the fireworks of Vick...but if you want to win, the smart money is on Brady right now.

phillyphinphan said:
He's much better than a "OK QB" I remember when we had the pats up against the ropes in OT, Mare misses the kick (his 2nd) and on the next play Brady throw a 70 yd bomb. although he does "dink and dunk" a lot. he's a closer, he just does'nt make mistakes in 4th qtr whether its week 2 or the super bowl. Give the man more credit than that ...

82 yds but i get your point :)

Is Brady the equivalent of a Denver running back? Is he the product of the scheme or is he as good as some Pats fans may like to think. He seems to be a perfect fit for what they try to do. We won't know until another QB steps in and we see how well he does......

I can't stand Brady, I think he is one if not the most overated QB in the league. However the man has 3 rings so he must be doing something right. But to say he is the best qb ever.....don't make me vomit. He couldn't carry Danny's jock strap, and trust me he would want too.

I have not seen any Pats fans here saying that Brady is the best ever, as of right now I dont belive that but lets give him the rest of his career if gets another three super bowls between now and the end then IMO he will have made a case for himself as the best of all time however with all that being said there is no QB in the NFL right now I would rather have then Tom Brady, you can have stats manning and std vick or who ever but Tom is the best QB in the NFL as of right now IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom