Tom Donahoe is a genius - great draft for Bills! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tom Donahoe is a genius - great draft for Bills!

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Looking, back on draft day 1 - Donahoe is a freken genius! I believe that was one of his best 1st day drafts ever!

1- He picks up a RB who is near recovery ... he participated in the workouts and looks good! He was rated to be picked #1, or 2 in the draft before he was injured. He hangs onto the ball very well, and his numbers are out of this world! At sophomore he posted these statistics:

1,753 yards rushing, 28 TD's , 6.2 avg
27 receptions, 355 yards catching,

2- He grabs a player that many thought would be his pick in the first round after all of the others where picked so high! Kelsay is a beast and will dominate in the NFL! I can not believe he lasted to round 2 nor, that Donahoe would take that risk! But ya know what? That is how Donahoe works - he is a genious!

135 tackles, 13 sacks, 33 stops for lossess, 9 deflections

3- Another great move by Donahoe - traded down with the Pack 15 spots, which doesnt really matter, because he could get Angelo Crowell high or low, so you might as well, drop - get him and also get another 4th rounder!

So they got a decent CB Terrence McGee and a VERY GOOD WR (IMO) in Sam Aiken!

This is turning out perfect in my opinion ... better than I expected!

How was the Miami draft??? :confused:

Don't worry Willis has already said how Buffalo is better than Miami. We'll get him signed.

Back
Top Bottom