Tommorows Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tommorows Game

Personally, I find it very weird you post so much on this board

I find it more weird he came here to talk football since the dolphins don't play it at an NFL level and 80 percent of our board is football ignorant.

You guys don't mind if I stick around and talk football. I hope not anyway.

You're good. So few fans from other teams come this way these days (this place is brutal) that it's good to see some perspective outside of finheaven groupthink. Plus you're nice and your team is easy to like so feel free to come by whenever.

Dolphins are due for a beating and Rodgers is due to give it to them. I see a massacre tomorrow.

I don't get that poster above saying it's weird that someone posts on an opposing teams forum. Opposing team fans are posting all the time on our forums. Plus Dolphin fans are a good bunch. You guys are one of the very few I talk to. I don't want to post on a Bears, Vikings or Seahawks forum. I've seen them tell us to get lost lol.

I don't get that poster above saying it's weird that someone posts on an opposing teams forum. Opposing team fans are posting all the time on our forums. Plus Dolphin fans are a good bunch. You guys are one of the very few I talk to. I don't want to post on a Bears, Vikings or Seahawks forum. I've seen them tell us to get lost lol.
You’re good. We had a resident Jet fan here for a long time and he posted thousands of times. I had fun w him even though he rooted for my most hated team. It will be fun to mix it up w you after the game tomorrow. As one poster said, it’s good to get another team fans view. Curious to see what you think of the game tomorrow after it plays out.

I was and probably still am banned from Jets Insider. No sense of humor over there.

On paper Pack should blow us out.

Our only real chance for victory would be to dominate turnovers and special teams

my prediction is that we hang around, but Aaron throws a late dagger into our hearts.... Packers 24-Miami 17

I don't think anyone minds you coming around here and talking football. You're a good sport and you're nice to us, even when we are down. Which is all the time. :lol:

You are welcomed here any time. Some people just cant take differing opinions.

I enjoy your posts and you have been nothing but cordial for years. We can only hope to get more fans and posters like you here.

That said I think Aaron throws 2 TD's to whoever your tight end is, and maybe another 2 to your RB.

This board is like the NFL. Nobody's safe and everyone is bound to get injured...

You are welcomed here any time. Some people just cant take differing opinions.

I enjoy your posts and you have been nothing but cordial for years. We can only hope to get more fans and posters like you here.

That said I think Aaron throws 2 TD's to whoever your tight end is, and maybe another 2 to your RB.
“Whoever your TE is” - LOL

Back
Top Bottom