Tommy Morrison to box again. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tommy Morrison to box again.

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Hardly any risk involved. First off, Morrison is claiming that he was misdiagnosed in the first place. Assuming he is HIV positive, there is a better chance of his opponent being killed by a punch than getting infected. I say let him box.

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
Too much of a risk here. Blood is guaranteed to be present in a boxing fight. I'd never fight 'em

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Blood being present still makes the chances of transmitting this to his opponent almost an impossibility. Again, hardly a risk here.

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
Too each his own...Theyve approved him to fight.You wouldnt catch me in the ring with him.Dont even want to get close to HIV.

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Reaction score
Again, it isn't as risky as people think it is.

Perhaps not, but he has passed the required tests so I have no problem with him fighting. I just wouldnt be the one to get in the ring with him. I'd at the least talk to every expert I could find on HIV before signing the contract. I feel bad for him if it was just a case of a false positive.

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
Perhaps not, but he has passed the required tests so I have no problem with him fighting. I just wouldnt be the one to get in the ring with him. I'd at the least talk to every expert I could find on HIV before signing the contract. I feel bad for him if it was just a case of a false positive.

Talk about not having to fight again if this is the case.:lol: Somebody would be getting sued.

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
I like life I wouldnt fight him. Im pretty sure his oppenent can find a better fighter then morrison.

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
They wouldn't let him fight if there were any risk. The commision wouldn't open themselves up to lawsuits like that.

No risk. Let's get it on!

GreenMonster

Never con a con man
Reaction score
They wouldn't let him fight if there were any risk. The commision wouldn't open themselves up to lawsuits like that.

No risk. Let's get it on!

This is laughable. He is fighting in West Virginia. After being barred from fighting in Vegas in 96' for testing positive.

Top Bottom