Tommy Morrison to box again. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tommy Morrison to box again.

Maybe he's been trying, but we havent heard until now, he's in excellent shape. And also once you announce something like that its hard to just "take" it back.

I dunno man. I havent heard anything from him about it. I guess it's just up to us to speculate

Morrison was never the same fighter once he was pounded through the ropes by Mercer. Morrison was also a juicer.

Too much risk there.I'll play the 5th on that one.

No it isn't. The commissioners of professional sports have really poor understandings of how AIDs/HIV works. It isn't like coming in contact with one drop of blood will up and infect someone.

1. how could he not be hiv positive now? why did it take 11 years to correct the diagnosis? Something is up with that.
2. True, it is not easy to transmit hiv, but if they have a cut on both their faces, and they are in one of the many clinches they should be in(if these guys are really gonna be boxing), their faces and open wounds could very easily collide and would undoubtedly spread the disease.

dude. it does not spread that easy.

No it isn't. The commissioners of professional sports have really poor understandings of how AIDs/HIV works. It isn't like coming in contact with one drop of blood will up and infect someone.

I would rather stay away from any possibility,that fight is not for me.Everybody is entitled to what they would do.

Back
Top Bottom