Tommy Morrison to box again. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tommy Morrison to box again.

Hardly any risk involved. First off, Morrison is claiming that he was misdiagnosed in the first place. Assuming he is HIV positive, there is a better chance of his opponent being killed by a punch than getting infected. I say let him box.

Too much of a risk here. Blood is guaranteed to be present in a boxing fight. I'd never fight 'em

Blood being present still makes the chances of transmitting this to his opponent almost an impossibility. Again, hardly a risk here.

Too each his own...Theyve approved him to fight.You wouldnt catch me in the ring with him.Dont even want to get close to HIV.

Again, it isn't as risky as people think it is.

Perhaps not, but he has passed the required tests so I have no problem with him fighting. I just wouldnt be the one to get in the ring with him. I'd at the least talk to every expert I could find on HIV before signing the contract. I feel bad for him if it was just a case of a false positive.

Perhaps not, but he has passed the required tests so I have no problem with him fighting. I just wouldnt be the one to get in the ring with him. I'd at the least talk to every expert I could find on HIV before signing the contract. I feel bad for him if it was just a case of a false positive.

Talk about not having to fight again if this is the case.:lol: Somebody would be getting sued.

I like life I wouldnt fight him. Im pretty sure his oppenent can find a better fighter then morrison.

They wouldn't let him fight if there were any risk. The commision wouldn't open themselves up to lawsuits like that.

No risk. Let's get it on!

They wouldn't let him fight if there were any risk. The commision wouldn't open themselves up to lawsuits like that.

No risk. Let's get it on!

This is laughable. He is fighting in West Virginia. After being barred from fighting in Vegas in 96' for testing positive.

Back
Top Bottom