tommy polley? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tommy polley?

dolfancoolio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i've been big on this guy for the past two years and think he is a dynamic OLB. IMO we should never have signed donnie spragan. now that sharper and simmons have entered the market, polleys price should be fairly low in comparison and will be even lower after the draft- which is when i think we should sign him. then we could either cut spragan for cap reasons or keep him for depth. what do you guys think??

we got spragan dirt cheap.

I won't disagree... Polley probably is the better player, but I'm happy we got Spragan and want to see what he can do for us.

I think Polley would be a great pickup. But right now, we're a little short on cap room. That should change when Surtain gets traded, but even then, we'll need to set a big chunk aside for the draft picks.

Polley is a FA? Hell, yeah... pick him up. I like that kid.

Where did Polley play last year? How old is he?

He played in St. Louis for all of his career I believe, and I would guess he's 26.

phunwin said:
I think Polley would be a great pickup. But right now, we're a little short on cap room. That should change when Surtain gets traded, but even then, we'll need to set a big chunk aside for the draft picks.

Word is that we can sign our drafts and keep Surtain, so the signing may work

Back
Top Bottom