Tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tomorrow

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What games you guys (who aren't trick or treating lol) watching tomorrow since the Dolphins will be on Monday night (i'm still pissed I can't go, damn my advertising teacher). I got Giants-Vikings and Ravens-Eagles at 1 (I couldn't ask for better choices not having the NFL ticket) and Steelers - Pats at 4 (Let's go Steelers). What games will u guys be watching and do u guys have on in your markets?

You got to watch the Eagles vs Ravens. It will be a fun game to watch. I say it will be alot of trash talking in that game.

I did my trick or treating tonight, I'll probably check out the Falcons or Jags game they show here every sunday.

I dont have a clue what games are on here (we're like smack dab between Tampa, Jacksonville and Miami, so they kind of mix and match). I hope the Pats-Steelers game is on though, i wanna see that.

I'll be the good dad tomorrow and trick or treat, but I will be having a beer at someones house and checking on the Steelers vs Pats!

Sunday Ticket will allow me to watch all and I will take full advantage of it. I have a big fantasy matchup tomorrow. Going for my 6th win.

Back
Top Bottom