Tonights game on NFL Network... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tonights game on NFL Network...

zackmandude63

Poconos Phinatic!
Reaction score
Why in the world why anyone want to watch the Steelers and the Browns over the Dolphins and the Patriots? What the heck are the Steelers and Browns playing for anyways?

These games are not flex games. At the begining of the year it was looked at as the defending champs versus a rival team.

zackmandude63 said:
Why in the world why anyone want to watch the Steelers and the Browns over the Dolphins and the Patriots? What the heck are the Steelers and Browns playing for anyways?
What are you talking about. I love the Dolphins but our fans are no where near as loyal and deserving to watch a game as the Steelers fans. Plus the Steelers won the Super Bowl and have been on Schedule for this game all year

Well at least most of our fans in Miami I know how loyal out of town fans can be because I was one untill I moved to miami this year and I am very disappointed in our Florida fan base. The visting teams seem to have just as many fans in our house as we do. **** you would have thought it was Green Bay

Sunday night games.... they flex one of the afternoon games to the night slot on NBC

Oh for the love of god, take away Thursday games except for the traditional Thanksgiving game! NFL Football is for Sundays and Mondays ONLY!

I like the Thursday games just not this one because it has two losing teams playing and it is boring.

Brown42000 said:
I like the Thursday games just not this one because it has two losing teams playing and it is boring.

Did you see the remaining games left on NFL Network? IMO most of them are bad.

Last night's game was so terrible. Why does Cleveland deserve primetime exposure?

Back
Top Bottom