Tonight's Game shows why '21 Dolphins are limited. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tonight's Game shows why '21 Dolphins are limited.

with our OL and coaching Stevenson would be nothing
Disagree. If you watched last night's game, Stevenson was dragging defender all night.

That is Miami's biggest problem, our small backs the moment a single defenders gets a hand on them, they are either slowed up, or taken down, while again, Stevenson had 2, 3, 4 guys on top of him, and still he was moving for positive yardage. Hell, I saw him early on get stacked with defender on the LOS, and he took them all for a ride for a 1st down...10 yards.

I don't get why Allen plays so well against Miami. I think the Dolphins, generally, haven't done enough to account for his running abilities.
i think lack of pressure on him is one thing as well. I also think if we could score more points, put pressure on him that way to keep up, could also affect him. We really haven't challenged him in that way either.
His passes vs KC in the playoff game started to go off course more when they were down later in the game and he was pressing. I rewatched that game on NFL a while back and that jumped out at me.

i think lack of pressure on him is one thing as well. I also think if we could score more points, put pressure on him that way to keep up, could also affect him. We really haven't challenged him in that way either.
His passes vs KC in the playoff game started to go off course more when they were down later in the game and he was pressing. I rewatched that game on NFL a while back and that jumped out at me.
With the way Phillips is developing, Miami might be able to match-up better in the future? Too bad both games were so early in the season.

Have to love that BB pulled a 1970's strategy and just ran the ball.

Miami absolutely has to put close to 100 percent of their offseason resources into getting the run game going.

Good news is Lindsay has time to rest up and get back out there to inject some much needed help on the line in runs and pass blocking.

It's the ultimate team sport. He's just a piece, a solid dependable piece sure, but he's not as good as the media plays him to be. He doesn't carry anything, and he doesn't have to.
Yep. But Rookies typically lose games due to mistakes. Jones hasn't done that.

Question..... Do you think Flores would have taken the Ball out of Tuas hands last night? Does BB take the Ball out of Brady's hands last night?

I think the fact they had NO Intention of Scuba Steve Jones throw the ball is an indictment on Jones, but that is me. Also Man the **** up it was 28 degrees and you are dressed in a freaking Scuba Suit.

Question..... Do you think Flores would have taken the Ball out of Tuas hands last night? Does BB take the Ball out of Brady's hands last night?

I think the fact they had NO Intention of Scuba Steve Jones throw the ball is an indictment on Jones, but that is me. Also Man the **** up it was 28 degrees and you are dressed in a freaking Scuba Suit.
I’ll take 10 below with little to no wind, over 28 with 30 mph winds with over 50 mph gusts.

I’ll take 10 below with little to no wind, over 28 with 30 mph winds with over 50 mph gusts.
Agree I will take Snow, Rain Cold all day over wind. But at the end of the day Scuba Steve had the HC take the Ball out of his hands, but doesnt matter the Media will still be slobering all over NE and Jones for the next month.

We could've easily drafted Rhamondre Stevenson.
But nope, we apparently didn't need a RB.

Hard to believe Mac Jones is a rookie.
why??? what has mac jones done that john beck couldn't do in this game?? lol.. he completed 2 passes out of 3

He is 8-4.
yes and the bears won with jim mcmahon and the ravens won with trent dilfer.. i could list more but you get the point that the pats have a pretty good team around jones..

Why is NE able to run the ball when Pats are against a stiff wind right now? Why not practically play goal-line D?
That's what I kept screaming at the monitor all night. They should have been running 5 DL, 3 LB, and just one safety the entire night.

the utter lack of effort to improve the rb position last three years is going to cost us a playoff birth this year .. cost us early in the season and will cost us trying to close out road games

the grier/flores regime got way too cute with out 2019 draft. 1 high pick had to be RB. keep the strategy simple stupid, smart teams don't pretend to be the smartest team in the room

Damien Harris was a late 3rd rounder, Rhamondre Stevenson a 4th rounder

I'd trade BC legend Hunter Long for Stevenson .. but Flores gotta get cute

I think Tua throws less passes, but unlike what Belichick did, Flores does not fully take the ball from Tua.

Maybe between 10 to 15 passes, maybe a bit more, but the plan falls mostly on the run game, and Heavy defense.

This is where there is little chance Tua can do do what Allen does, so short passes is probably what we see from Tua.

I mean you dont build your football team to win games like these... Its simply an outlier situation and you deal with what you have when it happens.

Back
Top Bottom