Tonight's Game shows why '21 Dolphins are limited. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tonight's Game shows why '21 Dolphins are limited.

It was not about taking the ball away from the QB last night...it's about game planning and superior coaching.

As much as I dislike BB he's a mastermind who can take players and put them in different game situations and dominate. He truly has this time and age of football figured out to perfection.

Im gonna puke if I have to watch Brady vs BB in this years superbowl!

i hate when that happens, and i actually pay a lot of attention to where games are being played when i hit the waiver wire for kickers and defenses, and set my lineup on passing game players.

i pick up kickers in nice weather or domes, pick defenses when it's a rainstorm, etc., bench QBs, tight ends, WR, if it's going to be windy. although studs (allen, diggs) would be hard to bench no matter what.
I didn’t know the weather was going to be what it was until a bit before the game. I had Stafford as my backup and he of course played very well.

I didn’t know the weather was going to be what it was until a bit before the game. I had Stafford as my backup and he of course played very well.
I played wentz against houston because rodgers was on a bye.

meh.

glad i won despite him, and hope i won't need a QB2 again.

Dolphins have issues but it ain't reason why we ain't make playoff..with schedule there no reason why we shouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom