tonights loss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tonights loss

Finfan Griff

Starter
Reaction score
although i wouldve loved nothing more than to watch the dolphins beat the jets on x-mas, i cant complain all too much.

looking at miamidolphins.com, next years opponents are the usual afc east teams, afc north, and nfc east.

that leaves 2 more games to play against 1 afc south team and 1 afc west team. the teams we play are based on our standing at the end of this year.

so by coming in last in the division, we would end up playing oakland and houston.

i really hope we end up last to play them because next year's schedule is looking really tough. (hopefully we play giants in second half of season, thats almost a guaranteed victory cuz manning always sucks then)

although i wouldve loved nothing more than to watch the dolphins beat the jets on x-mas, i cant complain all too much.

looking at miamidolphins.com, next years opponents are the usual afc east teams, afc north, and nfc east.

that leaves 2 more games to play against 1 afc south team and 1 afc west team. the teams we play are based on our standing at the end of this year.

so by coming in last in the division, we would end up playing oakland and houston.

i really hope we end up last to play them because next year's schedule is looking really tough. (hopefully we play giants in second half of season, thats almost a guaranteed victory cuz manning always sucks then)

Typical Fins fan..."Its okay that we lost"....I can't even comprehend this kind of thinking.

Back
Top Bottom