Tonight's Total Access

Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't if this has been discussed, But they Adam S. on and he was saying that Tampa Bay wants one of three back to help there offense, however Chicago is also in the market. Does Tampa Bay have any draft picks to trade up with us at the 2 spot?

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Fin Fan in Cali said:
I don't if this has been discussed, But they Adam S. on and he was saying that Tampa Bay wants one of three back to help there offense, however Chicago is also in the market. Does Tampa Bay have any draft picks to trade up with us at the 2 spot?
I have a feeling that the Bucs would settle for whoever is left out of the big 3 before they decide to give up extra draft picks.

Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
phinfan2003 said:
I have a feeling that the Bucs would settle for whoever is left out of the big 3 before they decide to give up extra draft picks.
I would think so too, but the way Adam was talking they may have in mind already of who they want, and that they don't want Chicago to get him first.

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
They would like to get Caddy and I think they can get him without trading up.

Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
They have extra picks in the third, and the fifth. They have the 4 selection in the second round, that could be very beneficial to us. The only question is will Gruden give a 2nd in this years draft?

Fin Fan in Cali

Joanne Shaw Taylor
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
CrunchTime said:
They would like to get Caddy and I think they can get him without trading up.
You could be right. What if the 49'ers don't take a quarterback, and take a wide receiver or running back? I know it's highly unlikely, but could you see the ripple of affect down the board.

Top Bottom