Tonight's Total Access | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tonight's Total Access

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't if this has been discussed, But they Adam S. on and he was saying that Tampa Bay wants one of three back to help there offense, however Chicago is also in the market. Does Tampa Bay have any draft picks to trade up with us at the 2 spot?

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I don't if this has been discussed, But they Adam S. on and he was saying that Tampa Bay wants one of three back to help there offense, however Chicago is also in the market. Does Tampa Bay have any draft picks to trade up with us at the 2 spot?

I have a feeling that the Bucs would settle for whoever is left out of the big 3 before they decide to give up extra draft picks.

phinfan2003 said:
I have a feeling that the Bucs would settle for whoever is left out of the big 3 before they decide to give up extra draft picks.
I would think so too, but the way Adam was talking they may have in mind already of who they want, and that they don't want Chicago to get him first.

They would like to get Caddy and I think they can get him without trading up.

They have extra picks in the third, and the fifth. They have the 4 selection in the second round, that could be very beneficial to us. The only question is will Gruden give a 2nd in this years draft?

CrunchTime said:
They would like to get Caddy and I think they can get him without trading up.
You could be right. What if the 49'ers don't take a quarterback, and take a wide receiver or running back? I know it's highly unlikely, but could you see the ripple of affect down the board.

Back
Top Bottom