Tony Fisher | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Fisher

Conuficus

The look on Tom Brady's face: Pricless
Reaction score
He was released today by the Jets, should we give him a look considering our depth at the position. He has been a reliable and productive backup. Or should we go with 2 inexperienced players behind Ronnie?

The guy's coming off a major knee issue and anyone with said issue who gets cut this early is usually code for "major damaged goods".

He was released today by the Jets, should we give him a look considering our depth at the position. He has been a reliable and productive backup. Or should we go with 2 inexperienced players behind Ronnie?
How about NO! First off, Fisher just signed with the Jets a few days ago after Cedric Houston went all "Ricky" on the Jets and quit. Miami had no interest last week when he was a free agent, and you think they would have interest now that he couldn't last even five days with the Jets who need depth themselves? Also, Tony Fisher was done squat in his NFL career.

Tony Fisher is not a better option over Jesse Chatman, and I am intrigued to see what Patrick Cobbs can do. Brown, is the starter and the likely two backups are Booker and Chatman, and I am happy with that.

If an injury would happen and we need to sign a veteran, it will most likely be Corey Dillion. Dillion has said he will play this year if Miami asks him to.

I didn't think there would be this passionate a response.

Just curious, how guys felt about it.

Back
Top Bottom