Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

MetalKev

Dan THE MAN Marino
Reaction score
Sparano to the jets

mortreport Chris Mortensen

Tony Sparano has been first in line for Jets in event of this move, per league sources. Expect an announcement by Wednesday. #Jets #NFL32

Brian Schottenheimer is out looks like its gonna be sparano who takes over good luck jets

Excellent news for both parties.

He finds a job (Ross can pay the difference now, thus saving funds for other coaches) and now can continue to destroy the Jets offense.

Trust me, Sparano running the Jets offense is not a good thing for us.

He coached our entire defense for 3 years, and his attention to detail is going to be extremely beneficial for them on the offensive side of the ball. He is a complete buffoon when it comes to running an entire team and things such as clock management, game situations, etc, but he will most likely thrive than fail for them.

Well its good news for Dolphin fans not so much for jets fans. I wonder why Schott stepped down, i wonder if something is afoot.
Mularkey may hire him as OC have not heard he had another interview

Just what the doctor ordered to help the Jet's struggling young QB and offense.....if you're a Dolphin fan.

:chuckle:

Trust me, Sparano running the Jets offense is not a good thing for us.

He coached our entire defense for 3 years, and his attention to detail is going to be extremely beneficial for them on the offensive side of the ball. He is a complete buffoon when it comes to running an entire team and things such as clock management, game situations, etc, but he will most likely thrive than fail for them.

if we hire zimmer or fisher/greg williams our defense will be totally different

Wow, I thought he'd get another job, but Offensive Coordinator for the NY Jets? I have a feeling that a lot of the Schotty haters in NYC are throwing up in their mouths right now!

The Jest will break all the field goal records next season.

Tony Sparano to the Jets

Just saw on Sportscenter that Brian Schottenheimer is not returning to the Jets next year. The anchor said that it opens up the job for "drumroll please"...Tony Sparano to become the team's offensive coordinator. Get ready for some field goals New York!

I hope our run defense will be ready!

Personally I like to wish him well but it's the JEST so tough shiet, I hope he sucks for them!

Well its good news for Dolphin fans not so much for jets fans. I wonder why Schott stepped down, i wonder if something is afoot.
Mularkey may hire him as OC have not heard he had another interview

rumor (fear) going around some NFL boards is that Marty Schottenheimer is about to become the Tampa HC and Brian is going to be his OC.

Back
Top Bottom