Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

About THE funniest thing I've heard from the NFL in a long time.

WHAT does he know about offense?? ... Take me jesus!!

I sure HOPE he calls plays!! That there would be funny, I don't care who ya are!!

Rex is going to get 'hisself' fired ... just mark my words!! ... Big mouth & dumb as a rock.

Quick, let's trade Henne for a 2nd, while these rubes are fresh!!

Watch Tony stick it to us for the next few years...

It would be hilarious if he ended up becoming the next HC of the Jets and won a Superbowl... FML.

yeah...not to mention sparano and company haven't developed a qb since they got here...hell they pretty much ruined henne with that 3 second whistle and had him checking down like chad pennington from the get go

and he's supposed to develop sanchez into a franchise qb...yeah right

priceless

sparano will walk the plank also after next season...

So Tony will be making a trip down to Miami every year. Nice. I'm sure the half of the crowd that's rooting for us will welcome him back enthusiastically.

Hahaha, after seeing the way Tony "developed" Chad Henne, this is the best news of the new year.

Haha, the best part is, the jags will forever suck too. Stupid rednecks

has sparano ever called plays at any level???

I could swear I saw him a few times in 2010 call in plays. Not a noticeable difference...what else will he do but take the god awful conservative approach he's known and continue?

Hey didn't the Jets waste a second I mean select a kicker with a second a few years back - maybe they head that direction again with TS as their OC???

Quick, pick up the Jets' kicker in your keeper fantasy leagues.

he was oc in dallas???

No, offensive line coach / Assistant Head Coach, right? However, I read that he had taken over playcalling duties at one point. I want to say that this was when Parcells and Payton had a little bit of a falling out over Payton's playcalling?

Back
Top Bottom