Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony is New Jets OC (espn.com)

he was oc in dallas???

No, in 2006 he and Todd Haley worked together to call Dallas's plays. Tony was running game coordinator and OL coach while Haley was Passing game Coordinator and WR coach. Haley went to Arizona in 07, and Sparano gave his play calling over to Jason Garrett when he was hired as OC in 2007

Quick, pick up the Jets' kicker in your keeper fantasy leagues.

No, offensive line coach / Assistant Head Coach, right? However, I read that he had taken over playcalling duties at one point. I want to say that this was when Parcells and Payton had a little bit of a falling out over Payton's playcalling?

ha ha...benched sean payton for sparano as a play caller...this is too much...

i will sleep well tonight

someone posted this on tgg, lmbo

[video=youtube;umDr0mPuyQc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

i tell ya...watching sparano on the sidelines the last 4 years i would have sworn he had zero clue about offensive playcalling...zero...he looked lost at anything on the sidelines...other than going the conservative route

we'll see...but i'll be shocked if he musters up anything intuitive

I looked at the Cowboys 2006 season on Wikipedia & did not see anything overly impressive.

I'm have some friends that who are Cowboys fans. It'll be interesting to see who they think has the most to worry about. Phins or jest fans?

I'm so excited to see the 2012 Jets it's not even funny. Good luck with managing a fourth quarter comeback! :lol:

i tell ya...watching sparano on the sidelines the last 4 years i would have sworn he had zero clue about offensive playcalling...zero...he looked lost at anything on the sidelines...other than going the conservative route

we'll see...but i'll be shocked of he musters up anything intuitive

Like lobbying the league for 4 point field goals?

Watch Tony stick it to us for the next few years...

It would be hilarious if he ended up becoming the next HC of the Jets and won a Superbowl... FML.

HaHa!! I can tell you don't know Tony very well ...

He'll stick it to Sanchez & the Jets ... NOT the opposition, unless Field Goals is sticking!?! :lol2:

The Jets complained that Schotty didn't run the ball enough. Well, now they're going to get running plays on first, second and third down inside the opposing team's 40.

Delusion at its finest TGG

Tony has never been an OC but appears to believe in a strong power running game and a down field passing game.

He has a good repuation league wide and is a Parcells guy. I don't believe the "Sparano is a lousy OL coach"talk. Even since 2009 when Jets ground and pound was at its peak, I felt Miami had arguably just as good of an O-line and was even better at straight ahead drive blocking. He will get this OL playing physical again and will instill discipline into an offense in dire need of new perspective.

i remember in 2010 when he later in the season started listening to hennings horrible play calls on the sideline and he did not a damn thing about them...and he's the new oc of the jets...lmao...beautiful

Back
Top Bottom