Tony Pape Named All-NFL E. Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pape Named All-NFL E. Team

Good to hear from a Dolphins player.

Oh how i would love to believe that meant something.

I think that means our 5th round and 7th round O-Line picks from the 04 draft will be better than our 1st rounder.

Saban4prez said:

:rolleyes:

Maybe that means that he is better then we thought.

Agent_Smith said:
I think that means our 5th round and 7th round O-Line picks from the 04 draft will be better than our 1st rounder.

LOL yes that would be horrible.

He's playing in the Championship game this weekend against Amsterdam. Catch it on Fox at noon eastern.

Edit: I see they said the same thing in the article. :lol:

Well you can also watch Jack Hunt and Winston Taylor play. :D

I guess that's something positive from a Dolphins player, better than to hear he's been arrested for something anyways..

Saban4prez said:

I'm with you I've seen him play 2x this year I wuz'nt impressed I saw 2 pass rushes get to ragone from his side but, We will see him this wknd in the world bowl. Jack hunt looks good though

well come on, we all know the NFLE isn't exactly proving anything. I believe kendall newson tore up the NFLE a few years ago. I also remember a guy we had named clint stoerner.

gonick1 said:
I'm with you I've seen him play 2x this year I wuz'nt impressed I saw 2 pass rushes get to ragone from his side but, We will see him this wknd in the world bowl. Jack hunt looks good though

Jack Hunt has looked the worse of the three. He completely missed a tackle last weekend that ended up being the winning TD.

Saban4prez said:
well come on, we all know the NFLE isn't exactly proving anything. I believe kendall newson tore up the NFLE a few years ago. I also remember a guy we had named clint stoerner.

Yes but you can't 100% dismiss it. Some pretty good names have emerged from there to become star players. Marco Rivera is one OL that I can think of off the top of my head that played there.

Dante Ellington, his linemate and fellow All-NFLE, is a FA. Perhaps he would be worth a look see?

If Saban felt Pape was any good, he would want him participating in the offseason workouts and learning the system. I doubt he even makes the parctice squad.

Anthony3454 said:
If Saban felt Pape was any good, he would want him participating in the offseason workouts and learning the system. I doubt he even makes the parctice squad.

He'll be in training camp.

Back
Top Bottom