Tony Pape's NFL Diary Week IV

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3786
We boarded the plane on Tuesday at 3:00 p.m. Now if you have ever seen 50 football players board a completely packed international flight mixed in with regular people it is quite a sight. People from different nations are not used to humans twice their size. Then when you sit next to them it looks as if they have seen a ghost. Now let me vent for a second because this is probably the only chance I will get to talk about this. If you are under five foot nine and you are sitting in an exit row and you see someone six-foot-seven and 315 pounds get on the plane you better give up your seat. If you think you are uncomfortable sitting in a regular seat try being twice that size. For nine hours it was extremely unpleasant.
:lol:

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I wonder if they had all the players sitting on one side of the plane. They would have been flying sideways.

afishfan

Hammered
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:
Possibly. With Houck coaching him he could turn into something for us. However, the best he has to hope for is to be a good carear backup.
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
How the hell can you say the best the guy can hope for is to be a career backup....that is just STUPID. Offensive line, perhaps more than any other position in the game, is a position where a player w/o perhaps the best athleticism can grow and develop into a very good player .....There are more late round o-lineman playing well in the league than any other position.

Top Bottom