Tony Pauline says Chase doesn’t get past Fins at 3. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pauline says Chase doesn’t get past Fins at 3.

I'd be happy with waddle too. I agree him and Smith seem like better fits for our team than Chase does and that's not me trying to put Chase down.

We prob wouldn't draft smith because of his size, and that isn't a cliche response or reason. If Sewell didn't existed I could see Miami making their intentions to trade down known somehow. The fact that you haven't seen intended media leaks, or anything to let us know that the Dolphins are trading down speaks volumes. The other thing too is that all drafts have receivers that will fall through on the 2nd round. If the Dolphins don't draft a receiver with the 3rd overall pick this could easily mean they are using their 2nd pick on one or two guys they think will be there. Think of Marshall Jr., Tamorrion Terry, and etc.

We prob wouldn't draft smith because of his size, and that isn't a cliche response or reason. If Sewell didn't existed I could see Miami making their intentions to trade down known somehow. The fact that you haven't seen intended media leaks, or anything to let us know that the Dolphins are trading down speaks volumes. The other thing too is that all drafts have receivers that will fall through on the 2nd round. If the Dolphins don't draft a receiver with the 3rd overall pick this could easily mean they are using their 2nd pick on one or two guys they think will be there. Think of Marshall Jr., Tamorrion Terry, and etc.
what would you do with Jackson if we draft Sewell?

SlimReaper makes guys fall on their ass off the LOS. Then makes the GA's perform scholarship checks on their 5-star DB's on repeat. Equipment guy better pay attention after Smitty is trotting over there after touchdowns to stuff another game ball in his duffle bag.

I wish people would remember how Chase dominated the SEC. You basically have to ask yourself, do you like the WR who projects to be Marvin Harrison or the one who projects to be Steve Smith.

If it were up to me the Fins would take Chase at 3 and Waddle or Bateman at 18. Then take best available RB at 2A, I prefer Williams. Let's get same damn weapons on O for once.
Are you saying chase is compared to Steve smith?
Man like I said he is good. But we have a physical wr who can catch contested balls. Know if he ends up like an brown I'm for it. I just don't see the separation. We need wrs who can get separation. The other two dominated the sec as well. Idk. I just hope it works which ever way it goes. I prefer the other two, but will all for him if we take him unless he proves I shouldn't.

Chase will be stuffing bodies in that duffel bag.

⚰️

probably best to play off which I imagine will be teams counter situationally. If he’s added more man strength in these 2 years yikes

Chase will be stuffing more Cheetos in his mouth while he's cashing some NFL owner's checks.

"What? I'm opting out."

Chase will be stuffing more Cheetos in his mouth while he's cashing some NFL owner's checks.

"What? I'm opting out."

you can go ahead and stop telling folks tbat opting out mattered or you can just wait and see it on draft day how much it really didn’t.

your choice 😂

you can go ahead and stop telling folks tbat opting out mattered or you can just wait and see it on draft day how much it really didn’t.

your choice 😂

It matters to some. It matters to me. Whether it matters or not is up to the individual.

He opted out of an ass whipping is what he opted out of.

what would you do with Jackson if we draft Sewell?

LT's have a lot more responsibilities. When it comes to the tackle position Sewell is better than anyone this year, and better than anyone in last years draft. Physically he can move faster, and overall is more physically gifted than Jackson. That is not to say Jackson isn't a good tackle, but moving Jackson to RT will be good for him in long term. This will actually shift Hunt to RG which he will be able to become an even better lineman. At Right Tackle Hunt was ranked 7th in the league from weeks 10-12 until the end of the season. We leave Flowers at LG, and whoever plays center for us (If we draft Mack, or resign Karras).

So he thinks the Fins are going to pick a guy that choose to sit out the entire year because of the virus or maybe because he knew his team was going to stink and didnt want a part of it. If character, dedication and mental toughness are important to Flores then I would think he would lean to Waddle or Smith.

It matters to some. It matters to me. Whether it matters or not is up to the individual.

He opted out of an *** whipping is what he opted out of.

smart decision imo vs play with that qb when you already checked all the boxes

Anyways we got bigger fish to fry. Miamis about to unload salary to clear for a....

highest paid free agent rb addition

Incompetence...thy name is Chris grier

LT's have a lot more responsibilities. When it comes to the tackle position Sewell is better than anyone this year, and better than anyone in last years draft. Physically he can move faster, and overall is more physically gifted than Jackson. That is not to say Jackson isn't a good tackle, but moving Jackson to RT will be good for him in long term. This will actually shift Hunt to RG which he will be able to become an even better lineman. At Right Tackle Hunt was ranked 7th in the league from weeks 10-12 until the end of the season. We leave Flowers at LG, and whoever plays center for us (If we draft Mack, or resign Karras).
Actually I think Kindley would be the better option at LG over Flowers.

Back
Top Bottom