Tony Pauline says Chase doesn’t get past Fins at 3. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Pauline says Chase doesn’t get past Fins at 3.

SlimReaper makes guys fall on their *** off the LOS. Then makes the GA's perform scholarship checks on their 5-star DB's on repeat. Equipment guy better pay attention after Smitty is trotting over there after touchdowns to stuff another game ball in his duffle bag.
@ 3 should Miami pick smith, pitts or parsons? I’m starting to lean towards parsons.

what would you do with Jackson if we draft Sewell?
So, for drafting Sewell, we have to move Jackson from his original position. And to shuffle the line to accommodate him. I want my first round pick to solve problems, not to create more problems. No thank you.

LT's have a lot more responsibilities. When it comes to the tackle position Sewell is better than anyone this year, and better than anyone in last years draft. Physically he can move faster, and overall is more physically gifted than Jackson. That is not to say Jackson isn't a good tackle, but moving Jackson to RT will be good for him in long term. This will actually shift Hunt to RG which he will be able to become an even better lineman. At Right Tackle Hunt was ranked 7th in the league from weeks 10-12 until the end of the season. We leave Flowers at LG, and whoever plays center for us (If we draft Mack, or resign Karras).
But here's the thing. You want Sewell to replace Jackson at LT because Jackson is not as good as Sewell which I get that. but then you want to move Jackson who played LT with a left handed QB to RT where he'd be protecting his blind side. So my question is this and I'm not being sassy here......if you feel Jackson is good enough to protect Tua's blind side, then why isn't he good enough to protect the front side?

You move jackson all you are doing is creating more problems.

if anyone said that congrats 🎯

I like the idea of Teven Jenkins at RT, moving Hunt to RG. Let Kindley and Flowers compete for LG and maybe draft a Center. Ideally, Jenkins falls to 2a.

im fine witb that. But they don’t need to be moving jackson and miscasting him. He’s a left tackle. Don’t screw it up.

I don’t know much about teven Jenkins or which side he’s played but if I’m doing anything it’s drafting a center and kicking Hunt inside with a real right tackle foot athlete.

they got a lot of money in flowers though so I’d be surprised if he didn’t win left guard in camp. And kindley looks like long term depth to me anyways. His effort offsets the athlete to an extent but it was starting to show up. Kinda reverted to the mean over the course of the season.

but here’s what I think they probably will do. Stick with status quo sign karras back maybe on a one year and draft that meinerz kid later to develop. Bet on development of the kids in year 2 jackson and Hunt primary. Have davis for at least active depth with 4 position versatility in a pinch etc. If they let karras go maybe they pluck humphrey for a capable starting option out the gate. Pick 50 pick 80 the atblete ain’t nothing great in fact I think he lost some junior to senior year gaining weight for the pros. Pick 50 might even be rich given that.

that meinerz kid looked pretty good in 1 on 1s a little over aggressive at times and he has to learn you can’t take guys to the ground at the next level they will call that but he’s real interesting and I’ve heard they really were impressed. Just have to be careful with senior bowl small school stand outs and not able to transfer it over to nfl games. Seen a lot of it before. He’s quick and they got to love that disposition and effort thru the whistle

I've more than warmed up to Chase recently. In fact, he's my clear cut preference at this point.

And that has nothing to do with Smith's recent comments. Still love the player and would also be thrilled with him.

I like the idea of Teven Jenkins at RT, moving Hunt to RG. Let Kindley and Flowers compete for LG and maybe draft a Center. Ideally, Jenkins falls to 2a.
I like that idea as well and what would be even better?......if we could get Linsey from GB........a center like him would help out both guards but I know he's gonna cost a lot.

im fine witb that. But they don’t need to be moving jackson and miscasting him. He’s a left tackle. Don’t screw it up.

I don’t know much about teven Jenkins or which side he’s played but if I’m doing anything it’s drafting a center and kicking Hunt inside with a real right tackle foot athlete.

they got a lot of money in flowers though so I’d be surprised if he didn’t win left guard in camp. And kindley looks like long term depth to me anyways. His effort offsets the athlete to an extent but it was starting to show up. Kinda reverted to the mean over the course of the season.

but here’s what I think they probably will do. Stick with status quo sign karras back maybe on a one year and draft that meinerz kid later to develop. Bet on development of the kids in year 2 jackson and Hunt primary. If they let karras go maybe they pluck humphrey for a capable starting option out the gate. Pick 50 pick 80 the atblete ain’t nothing great in fact I think he lost some junior to senior year gaining weight for the pros.
Flowers is in this year but he can be cut after this coming season.....would safe 10mill under the cap with only 1mill of dead money so Flowers contract shouldn't stop us from doing anything as he'll most likely be gone after this year.

Sewell aside, right now I'm taking Chase over Smith.

Chase plays natural with toughness and speed.

Miami is desperate for an impact WR. I can take him at 3.

Back
Top Bottom