Tony Romo For Offensive Coordinator? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Romo For Offensive Coordinator?

Romo never won a big game. Playoffs - 2-4

That’s because he never had a team like the one Dak Prescott has around him now. If prime Romo was playing QB for Dallas this year instead of Prescott, they might still be playing.

Plus, as already stated, Romo was never protected by the league like Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. If he had been, he’d have titles too and likely still be playing.

Not me. That’s why I always bring it up when discussing how QBs are babied and protected today. I get that the game has evolved to this point for health and safety reasons, but still, people need to realize it plays an enormous factor in allowing these QBs and Brady to accomplish things that have never been done before.

Oh yeah I remember the year Marino went down DeBerg spitting blood what seemed like half the game. QBs dont have to play scared and hell the wrs wete mugged back in marinos heyday

For a guy that seems to know where the ball will and should go as an analyst he had a awful tough time with it in the clutch as a player.

Lot easier from the confines of the booth after the Defense has committed. Notice Romos “wizardry” comes right at the snap.

Romo is not going into coaching. There was a big thing today on radio and how Romo's stock has dramatically increased on TV based on the AFC Championship game.
He'll do the Superbowl now and people expect that he will be a hot commodity after that and will receive a salary which will become the highest ever for a TV announcer. (FYI Madden was the highest ever with 7.5 Mill/year)

Back
Top Bottom