Tony Romo sends warning to the rest of nfl (that includes us) about the Pats | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Romo sends warning to the rest of nfl (that includes us) about the Pats

How is any Dolphins fan take gonna the Patriots in Foxboro lightly? The Dolphins have literally one 1 meaningful game their in the last 10 years and it was only meaningful for them.

For sure, what has Bellichek ever proved? Show me the playoff appearances and two dozen super bowls before we anoint this guy.

I think whether or not he's a great HC or just a pretty darn good one who stumbled into the best QB of his generation is a fair question until he does something without Brady.

The one year he went down, yes they won 10 games but Matt Cassell was a damn solid backup and had at least one really solid year outside of NE as well so is that really shocking? Its not like they were rolling with John Beck and won 10.

Not sure how to respond to a warning from Tony Romo.
200w.gif

How is any Dolphins fan take gonna the Patriots in Foxboro lightly? The Dolphins have literally one 1 meaningful game their in the last 10 years and it was only meaningful for them.

2 counting the Wildcard Ronnie Brown win but the point is still valid

The only way I see the Fins losing this game if they are who I think they are is if they're baited into trying to beat the Pats at their own game. I fully expect BB to try and run the Fins over to slow the game down, which is why most people are concerned about the Fins defense weakness vs the run. I could care less about LBs or defensive packages when it comes to stopping NE's run game.

The way great teams stop the run has nothing to do with their defense, they're stopping their opponents running game by making it an obsolete strategy. Score points and dont try to do it their way, you've now got the horses to kill them with the passing game, just ****ing do it. If the Fins also try and slow the game dwon and merely try to be in it till the end, they're basically welcoming luck into the equation.

**** that! Those days are over, they can win that ****ing game in the 1st ****ing quarter if they have the balls to try. Get a 2 score lead on them early and laugh if they still trying to run you over, or laugh if they put the ball in Mac's hands. Dont ****ing play their game.

Yes but scoring can be methodical and lead to 7s

I look forward to seeing how BB gonna stop the 5 yard passes that are precise leading to broken tackles first downs and and eventual TDs

I don’t expect much of the quick score but I like you do not want to see the team take the foot off the gas to milk the clock

This coming from the guy that could never win the big game

I think whether or not he's a great HC or just a pretty darn good one who stumbled into the best QB of his generation is a fair question until he does something without Brady.

The one year he went down, yes they won 10 games but Matt Cassell was a damn solid backup and had at least one really solid year outside of NE as well so is that really shocking? Its not like they were rolling with John Beck and won 10.
Outside of New England Matt Cassell was 26-40 as a starting QB, numbers a lot closer to John Beck than Tom Brady.

You don't have to believe in Bellichick at all but should still easily be able to see that the talent on that roster last year, with covid opt outs and injuries, was pretty putrid and also had near league-worst QB play. The roster is vastly improved this year, and Mac Jones looks eminently capable of providing better QB play than what they had last year, since even average or marginal QB play would be better than what they had last year.

That team went 7-9 with a bad roster and a QB whose arm is pretty much shot and whose only talent at this point was the power run.

Outside of New England Matt Cassell was 26-40 as a starting QB, numbers a lot closer to John Beck than Tom Brady.

You don't have to believe in Bellichick at all but should still easily be able to see that the talent on that roster last year, with covid opt outs and injuries, was pretty putrid and also had near league-worst QB play. The roster is vastly improved this year, and Mac Jones looks eminently capable of providing better QB play than what they had last year, since even average or marginal QB play would be better than what they had last year.

That team went 7-9 with a bad roster and a QB whose arm is pretty much shot and whose only talent at this point was the power run.

He made a pro bowl with KC and threw 27 TD to 7 picks that year. At the very least he was capable of good starter level play in spurts.

Guys news is more relevant to our position in the AFC east against a division rival based on the comments of an actually good unbiased commentator. No need to bash him as a player. Imagine if Marino as a commentator said something but he never won a ring. Would his opinion just suck because he didnt win a ring?
Are you saying Romo won a ring and so he's somehow valid? Unbiased my @$$

i know it’s a fan site but damn… Jones dominated college football last year, 2 of the 3 best receivers in the county said Mac is better than Tua, and BB just punted Newton (like he did Bledsoe) to the curb to start Mac game 1.

He’s going to be good for many years. It freakin sucks he fell to the Pats.

Back
Top Bottom