Tony Sparano weighs in on the "Jeff is Gone" news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Sparano weighs in on the "Jeff is Gone" news

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
2crrjis-1.gif

Hate to admit it, but I miss that damn fist pump...

It's to bad he sucked at coaching he probably would of been a fun to coach to win with.

Funny thing Is the dude went 7-9 like what we do now with less talent? And did win us 11 games one year.

I wonder what game that was from? Must of been one hell of a field goal.

Tony another guy that was over promoted.
I pity him a little but then I remember that his time in Miami made him a very rich man.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I wonder what game that was from? Must of been one hell of a field goal.

I was wondering the same thing.

And did win us 11 games one year

uuhhh, no.

the wildcat offense that our offensive assistant sprung on the nfl in game 5 got us that far. we were 0-4 and ready to crumble like the previous season untill the w/c was instilled.

it had NOTHING to do with sparano. and as soon as that first coach figured out the key to stopping it, we were over. the ravens showed it in the play off game that we were a fluke.

next year? wildcat doesnt work anymore and pennington with his clipped wing are 0-4 once again until penny is finally put to pasture with that shoulder giving its last gasp.

that "playoff" game was maybe the worst thing that happened to us in a LONG time. it gave us an extra 2-3 years of ireland who rode that playoff appearance for all it was worth.

Wow, we got some Sparano apologists creeping out of the woodwork up in this bitch...

Hopefully Jeff will follow Tony's lead an take a job with the Jets :up:

I've defended Ireland in the pass but boy am I happy to see him leave.

Maybe the curse of Parcells is finally exercised.

I don't miss that fist pumping crap for one second. Oakland is such a fitting place for that offensively challenged doofus.

Back
Top Bottom