Tony Stewart is a murderer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Stewart is a murderer

Ward wasn't going after the first car the way he went after Tony.

You tell me if this sounds like a good idea to you.

You get out of your car on a busy Interstate and begin walking towards on-coming traffic as you point your finger in anger.

Does that sound like something a sane human being would do? It sucks that the kid lost his life, but he knew better than to get out of his car and run into traffic.

Check out this video from a few years back of Tony Stewart doing essentially the same thing that this kid did. Props to Tony for keeping a safe distance.

[video=youtube;wwc8obMmv7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wwc8obMmv7o#t=58[/video]

With the added fact that the cars are coming at you as twice as fast as they go on a highway

I think Ryan nailed it that this was a stunt by Stewart to scare the young man and it went horribly wrong. If there was a driver that was moronic enough to have a flash of anger and do this, Stewart is that driver. Still, it's going to be awfully tough to prove this is more than an accident and then determine intent.

Guys an assclown and should be suspended as a driver and owner indefinitely.

He texted me back. This dude has been to a lot of Indy, F1, Rally Car, etc. type races, so I kinda put some weight into his opinion on this. He said:

1. It's pretty common at these dirt car races for guys to get out of the car and grandstand a bit after an accident.
2. "NO EXCUSE" for Tony Stewart to hit him under caution, even tho the kid was crazy to go out on the track like that.

I always figured these guys had to be a little nuts to race these things, but that this kind of **** is common for guys to go out into the track? WTF?

It might not be anymore! :lol:

This should have been addressed years ago and I guess there is no caution flag. The kid was stupid and that's what happens when you do stupid dangerous stuff. Nothing should happen to Stewart but the assacoiation needs to hang its head for allowing such stupid behavior.

This should have been addressed years ago and I guess there is no caution flag. The kid was stupid and that's what happens when you do stupid dangerous stuff. Nothing should happen to Stewart but the assacoiation needs to hang its head for allowing such stupid behavior.

I am sure it will now. This will put an end to those type of shenanigan's. Nascar has always had to learn the hard way before they do something. The EMT that got ran over and mangled at Daytona, lived a few doors down from my mom's house. It took that incident for Nascar to ban drivers from racing around while worker tended to crashes. Then the Earnhardt death changed a lot of things. But things like those incidents were always a problem when Nascar wasn't so popular but nothing was done. Since that the sport blew up in popularity in the late '90's, Nascar has taken on the "safety first" facade, bs.

I can't count how many times times they have had to repair the fences at Daytona after the cars shredded them and parts went into the crowd injuring many. Happened again a couple years ago. They built them stronger and better, yeah okay. I am shocked that the Stewart type of incident didn't happen on a Nascar track first because I've been expecting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless an investigation can prove an intent to injure of course.

Unless an investigation can prove an intent to injure of course.

Pretty hard to prove something that's pretty impossible to prove. Maybe if you have a TV cop interrogate him and make him say he did it.

Interesting twist the kids aunt did a interview and claims Stewart wrecked Ward 3 of the last 7 times they raced, Ward was known to get the better of Stewart on the track.

I am sure it will now. This will put an end to those type of shenanigan's. Nascar has always had to learn the hard way before they do something. The EMT that got ran over and mangled at Daytona, lived a few doors down from my mom's house. It took that incident for Nascar to ban drivers from racing around while worker tended to crashes. Then the Earnhardt death changed a lot of things. But things like those incidents were always a problem when Nascar wasn't so popular but nothing was done. Since that the sport blew up in popularity in the late '90's, Nascar has taken on the "safety first" facade, bs.

I can't count how many times times they have had to repair the fences at Daytona after the cars shredded them and parts went into the crowd injuring many. Happened again a couple years ago. They built them stronger and better, yeah okay. I am shocked that the Stewart type of incident didn't happen on a Nascar track first because I've been expecting it.

Problem with the fences is the stronger/reinforced they make them the more the cars get shredded when they hit it. Then more debris gets tossed to the stands. The safest solution has been removing the seats closest to the the track and most tracks have, especially the older tracks.

Problem with the fences is the stronger/reinforced they make them the more the cars get shredded when they hit it. Then more debris gets tossed to the stands. The safest solution has been removing the seats closest to the the track and most tracks have, especially the older tracks.

That's what they are doing at DIS right now. It's going through major renovations and they are replacing all of the grandstands and moving them up higher. Guess it works out for everybody, better seats and safer. In my not so bright past, I used to hang on those old chain link fences as the pack blew by going 200 mph, great experience being inches away from the action but very ****ing stupid.

That's what they are doing at DIS right now. It's going through major renovations and they are replacing all of the grandstands and moving them up higher. Guess it works out for everybody, better seats and safer. In my not so bright past, I used to hang on those old chain link fences as the pack blew by going 200 mph, great experience being inches away from the action but very ****ing stupid.

I don't know if it's stupid, all safety evolves from accidents/incidents.

Interesting twist the kids aunt did a interview and claims Stewart wrecked Ward 3 of the last 7 times they raced, Ward was known to get the better of Stewart on the track.

Well he wont get the better of him anymore after his idiotic last move in a race.

Back
Top Bottom