Tony Wise Talks About OL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony Wise Talks About OL

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He said the line's execution was "horrible" against Houston, good for the next three games, OK against Jacksonville, fine for the next three games, and then bad against Tennessee, Baltimore and most of the Redskins game.

Full Article

Surprised you didn't get more bites with this Muck......I mean, it's practically screaming to be compared with last years embattled O-line who pulled everything together in time to help their team to a SB victory.....I'm talking, of course, about the Bucs o-line. :D

Another thing too.....I think if you read this article closely, it illustrates how it is practically impossible for anyone on the outside (us) to accurately say what is or isn't wrong with the o-line. We simply don't have near enough information about each players responsibilities, blocking angles, techniques, or intentions to make anything but simple observations of whether he blocked the man or not. And while that may be the bottom line, it certainly doesn't come anyhwere close to telling WHY he got beat or WHAT he needs to do to correct that, or even whether it can or can't BE corrected.....

I would hope that some people try and remember this before they start screaming that "_________ SUCKS!" whenever someone has a bad play or gets beat. You simply have no idea what really happened or why it happened, all you know is what you saw and that is a fraction of what you need to know to make a correct analysis.

I still think Wise needs to be fired after this year. He coached to worst offense line when he was in Carolina and he got fired then Wanny hired him cuz they worked together before. Didn't seem to help us when he got here, our O-Line hasn't improved much. I think after this year, despite our line putting it together the last few weeks(sounds like last year doesn't it?), that it's time for a O-Line coaching change.

Back
Top Bottom