Tony's in ATL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tony's in ATL?

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to Tony's (Fins sports bar) in ATL this weekend for the big game?! I've never been but the friggin season is on the line and I want to be around as many screaming Fins fans as possible. I know they tailgate and I'm definitely going....if anyone else is going, please let me know!

lol. Sorry, this thread title had me thinking something else. I opened the thread about to type: "What is Tony Sparano doing in Atlanta? He should be preparing for the Jets."

If there is going to be a decent size group their then I might go.....anyone else in?

Good to know there are Dolphin fans in my area. I have a Chiropractic office in Villa Rica. I have been thinking about turning one of my treatment rooms into a Dolphin room.

Good to know there are Dolphin fans in my area. I have a Chiropractic office in Villa Rica. I have been thinking about turning one of my treatment rooms into a Dolphin room.

Wow....small world. You don't see many Fins fans in our neck of the woods. Although there are more around here than where I used to live in Ohio.

I think you it would be a great idea to turn a treatment room into a Phins room. Put you a big FatHead on the wall....

Anyone going to Tony's (Fins sports bar) in ATL this weekend for the big game?! I've never been but the friggin season is on the line and I want to be around as many screaming Fins fans as possible. I know they tailgate and I'm definitely going....if anyone else is going, please let me know!

Been a member at tony the last 7 years and the place is packed. I haven't missed a game this year and there is no other place I want to be to be honest.

All fin fans nothing else.

Been a member at tony the last 7 years and the place is packed. I haven't missed a game this year and there is no other place I want to be to be honest.

All fin fans nothing else.
Do you guys tailgate? I may be coming up by myself and not sure I want to go if I don't know anyone else lol

Do you guys tailgate? I may be coming up by myself and not sure I want to go if I don't know anyone else lol

Yah there are a bunch of people who tailgate, usually cause the game is at one and in Atlanta they can't serve alcohol till 12:30 so those guys will be outside. Usually the guys who run the fan club and other members will be outside, good time and everyone is very nice.

Ill be there for sure, as usual.

I have 2 cousins that are sherriff's in Villa Rica

There will be a HUGE crowd there . . . was there for the NE game a few weeks ago and couldn't find a seat let alone table. Get there real early and squat (or at least lean chairs)!! Have fun guys!! If all works out, I'll definitely be there; otherwise, I'm watching it at home . . . This is amazing!!!

Back
Top Bottom