Too All Mods on the Forum | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too All Mods on the Forum

I think that if you are the only one getting it, that it is not the site. It is something you have picked up on your phone. If it was part of our ad platform then everyone would get it. It doesn't have the ability to just pick on you and ignore everyone else.

It is part of your ad platform. When a link is selected, your redirected to an ad site. He is not the only one this happens too. It happens to me all the time and I'm sure it happens to others but they don't say anything. This is the only site this happens to me on, the only one. It causes me to come less often because it's so frustrating. Blast ads all over the page for all I care but the redirects are really terrible.

Yea, yea, yea join VIP I've heard it before but not everyone can do it. I was doing the $5 for 3 months but that was stopped. Bring that back and I'll gladly give but for now, I'm holding off on the $20.

All I'm saying is it's not our phones, it's the ad companies. It never happened when I was VIP but it happened before and after my VIP subscriptions.

Back
Top Bottom