Too Bad Tua not on the Packers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too Bad Tua not on the Packers

JRYCRL

Active Roster
Reaction score
Rogers really stinks this year
(Said with the height of sarcasm to bring to attention the overwhelming need for a great OL)

Pass protection has been the single most important reason for the Patriots success over the past 15 years.

Pass protection has been the single most important reason for the Patriots success over the past 15 years.

Add a liberal sprinkling of Tom Brady in the shotgun whipping 4-5 yard passes until the d-line is winded and tou have JAGs like Solder exposed when he has to actually play LT elsewhere.

Former Fin Billy Turner is on the field for the GB right now.

Ok so 4-5 yard passes are the key? Then Fitz shouldn't hit the deck against the Ravens. Given our coaches are ex-Pats. I take back my 1-15 prediction. It'll be 12-4 with one loss on a last second KO return multi lateral TD

okay

And side note: Drafting Jake Long over Matt Ryan was totally the right move, because protecting your non existent franchise QB is better than having a franchise QB.

Ok so 4-5 yard passes are the key? Then Fitz shouldn't hit the deck against the Ravens. Given our coaches are ex-Pats. I take back my 1-15 prediction. It'll be 12-4 with one loss on a last second KO return multi lateral TD

You focus on 4-5 yard passes while I focus on Tom Brady throwing 4-5 yard passes...

You very well may think we will go 12-4...and still land Tua.

You focus on 4-5 yard passes while I focus on Tom Brady throwing 4-5 yard passes...

You very well may think we will go 12-4...and still land Tua.
Brady didn’t complete a pass a high school QB couldn’t complete in the first half of the super bowl.

Former Fin Billy Turner is on the field for the GB right now.

And already got absolutely destroyed for a sack. How on Earth did any team let alone two see his film from us and decide to give him a job?

And already got absolutely destroyed for a sack. How on Earth did any team let alone two see his film from us and decide to give him a job?

He's a nice guy.

Sagittarius.

Likes dogs (has one).

Really into cribbage.

Green Bay

Looks NO Way

So Far

Opps... Deep strike by Rodgers!

Dang. Edit that...

Back
Top Bottom