Too Hilarious New Prisco Article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too Hilarious New Prisco Article

Doesn't seem hilarious to me, though I don't agree with it. And if I'm not mistaken, you don't get off the <deleted> infield dirt by moving the ball closer in, as he suggested. The dirt stripe runs all the way into the end zone, spanning both hash lines, doesn't it?

Originally posted by NYCphan
Doesn't seem hilarious to me, though I don't agree with it. And if I'm not mistaken, you don't get off the &lt;deleted&gt; infield dirt by moving the ball closer in, as he suggested. The dirt stripe runs all the way into the end zone, spanning both hash lines, doesn't it?

Correct. The dirt stretches up to the goal line. This is not the first media twit I've heard suggest this. 'Gee, shy didn't they just position the ball better?' Complete idiots.

He also credits the Pats for aggressive play calling because of their 20 yd pass on a broken play (that turned into a 82 yd TD). He conveniently fails to mention the Fins 30yd throw down the sideline earlier in OT because it doesn't fit the BS point he was trying to make.

I can't believe these guys get paid to write this stuff.

I hate Pete just as much as the next guy, but I don't disagree with him here. We ran the ball 16 times on 21 first and 10s. Why not throw a play action pass on one of the 2 first downs we had on the 20. Randy McMichael was on fire, and every one on the pats knew Ricky was gettng the ball.

Back
Top Bottom