Too many know it alls... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Too many know it alls...

LZoeller12

Starter
Reaction score
There are just too many know it all here. If you want Drew Brees over Daunte Culpepper...please tell me why. It doesn't make sense on paper, or on the field.
Kick back Fin fans...and relax.
On PAPER, we are the best we've been in a while.
Chill out folks. You guys would have drafted Ryan Leaf over manning too.

LZoeller12 said:
There are just too many know it all here. If you want Drew Brees over Daunte Culpepper...please tell me why. It doesn't make sense on paper, or on the field.
Kick back Fin fans...and relax.
On PAPER, we are the best we've been in a while.
Chill out folks. You guys would have drafted Ryan Leaf over manning too.
First and foremost I can't stand the thought of this guy poisoning a Miami uniform. You can't say anything good about the guy after Moss left, he showed his true colors and even with Moss he couldn't make the playoffs. His INT to TD ratio is horrific. I never wanted Brees either they should have Drafted someone.... I'm so sick of picking up everyones TRASH. He has a BUM KNEE, he fumbles more than Ricky or anyone I can think of. All he had going for him like most overrated players of his...caliber, is he could run. But not anymore...so what does he bring to the table and let's be honest with ourselves here. I pray he doesn't start until late season like everyone is saying and who ever is at Qb is playing so well that they leave cullpepper where he belongs ...on the bench!!

Back
Top Bottom