Tooooooooombbbsssssss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tooooooooombbbsssssss

ChrisKo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Ok, this is going back to the OLD board, but I can't remember the guys name. There was one guy that was like the biggest Jamar Toombs fan ever and his answer for anything wrong with the Dolphins was Tooooooombs.

Well, being a season ticket holder for the Dallas Desperados where Jamar Toombs is now playing, I just wanted to say this (if that Toombs fan has found FinHeaven and still reads).

If Jamar showed up to an NFL camp in the shape he is in now, he'd still be battling it out. He's lost a bunch of weight and looks pretty athletic again. I was shocked this season when I saw him carry the ball and I said to myself, "that is not Toombs, no way" and I noticed the name on his jersey. When he first signed with the Desperados he was easily pushing 280, but I'd say he's down to about 245-255 now.

He doesn't get many reps in the AFL because of the nature of the game, but he's looked good when he does get the ball. With Ricky, Minor, and Henry in Miami, we really don't need him anymore, but I think some team should take a look and give him another shot.

The guy from the old board who was always ranting about what an honor it would be to carry Tombs jockstrap, was Sporticus. ;)

Back
Top Bottom