Top-10 deep passers of 2022, via NFL.com | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top-10 deep passers of 2022, via NFL.com

I’ve watch a few of his games before Miami and he never looked that out of sorts. The guy looked like he was signed the day before.

Talk about a money grab! At least, Fischer, the tackle we signed got hurt like 2 days later after getting paid and never okay g a single down for us.
Exactly. I've never seen him that bad before either. Which is why I'm convinced it was a money grab by the ****er and I have no respect for that.

Tua..not the biggest, fastest, not the strongest arm but one of the most talented Qb skillsets in the game

Rumor is Tua has more zip on the ball this year thanks to his off-season work with Nick Hicks.

In general, people have underestimated two things about Tua’s throwing, 1) how much Tua’s hip injury affected his throwing the first two years and 2) how much hard work Tua puts in during the offseason.

He’ll better this year than he was last year.

You can see it in the few OTA highlight throws.

The zip was top shelf.

Well, I don’t know what happened to Teddy. He completely forgot how to play Qb? He looked terrible and this is assume he wasn’t the most fragile player in the planet.

S. Thompson tried. Didn’t help he had some drops. He’s young and as long as he continues to grow his time will come. I pray that never happens this season.
I thought teddy was going to be a solid backup. Then he gets in the game and he just looks like he would rather be anywhere else. For some reason I think he was disappointed with his role and his pay. Which given his career wasn't a surprise to anyone but him.

Back
Top Bottom