Top 10 WRs - 2022 NFL Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 WRs - 2022 NFL Draft

I assume you mean in College, because I don't think the NFL ever saw a "prime" Amari Cooper.
Of course I'm talking about college. But Amari Cooper on the Raiders was awesome. He was just stuck on a terrible team.

I am going to have to call HYPERBOLE! on calling Cooper "awesome" in Oakland.

He was good but not great.

Pretty much everyone agreed that the Cowboys got hoodwinked when they gave Oakland a #1 pick for him.

We need an elite playmaker so bad that I’d be willing to trade one of our 2023 firsts to land Burks or London.

Last edited:
We need an elite playmaker so bad that I’d be willing to trade one of our 2023 firsts to land Burls or London.

I’m down, but 2/3rds of the board would implode. They still gripe about the pick MIA never intended to keep after the trade down then trade up to land Waddle.

I’m down, but 2/3rds of the board would implode. They still gripe about the pick MIA never intended to keep after the trade down then trade up to land Waddle.
Right. If you can get elite talent, I think that's a good use of draft capital.

I’d take cooper over any receiver on our team, other than Waddle. In a second.

Maybe not at his current salary though
That hardly makes him "elite talent".

And being better than DeVante Parker is pretty faint praise.

Slam dunk fit for Burks. Bravo to Tennessee for that maneuver they pulled off.

I’ve heard rumblings that teams were spooked that Burks didn’t prioritize diet/training. Didn’t know how to be a pro yet, color me shocked for a kid from small town Arkansas. Teach him those habits and bring him along and he’ll be a super star in no time

I’ve heard rumblings that teams were spooked that Burks didn’t prioritize diet/training. Didn’t know how to be a pro yet, color me shocked for a kid from small town Arkansas. Teach him those habits and bring him along and he’ll be a super star in no time

It makes sense, and I also love that fit for Burks. He and Tannehill should get on really well. But, from a big-picture perspective, their time-line feels askew. Tannehill and Henry are win-now players. They have a defense full of 2nd contracts and guys due for a pay day. It's nice to get cheaper at the position, but I don't think it's fair to expect Burks to be a 1-for-1 replacement for Brown out of the gate. And, unless they add another weapon, their offense needs Burks to be pretty close to Brown almost right away.

It makes sense, and I also love that fit for Burks. He and Tannehill should get on really well. But, from a big-picture perspective, their time-line feels askew. Tannehill and Henry are win-now players. They have a defense full of 2nd contracts and guys due for a pay day. It's nice to get cheaper at the position, but I don't think it's fair to expect Burks to be a 1-for-1 replacement for Brown out of the gate. And, unless they add another weapon, their offense needs Burks to be pretty close to Brown almost right away.

Well said. I don’t think it will be an issue for Burks the role they asked AJ brown to fill wasn’t too extensive and the strengths of AJ Brown are strengths of Burks too. Titans got him the ball in space pretty often like trail routes and also trusted him 1 on 1. Lots of dig routes too AJ brown was murder there. I think Burks is a better prospect than brown was and in a bigger package id say the odds are good they’ll get similar production right away if the role is the same

Well said. I don’t think it will be an issue for Burks the role they asked AJ brown to fill wasn’t too extensive and the strengths of AJ Brown are strengths of Burks too. Titans got him the ball in space pretty often like trail routes and also trusted him 1 on 1. Lots of dig routes too AJ brown was murder there. I think Burks is a better prospect than brown was and in a bigger package id say the odds are good they’ll get similar production right away if the role is the same

Yeah, he was my 7th overall, and I agree with him eating on in-breakers. I guess you'd like more progress, less lateral (cap-saving) moves from a team trying to reach that next level.

Reactions: A1.

Lot of these kids lack the education on nutrition, especially with how they are raised by parents who don’t have a clue

Reactions: A1.
Back
Top Bottom