Top 10 WRs - 2022 NFL Draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 WRs - 2022 NFL Draft

One of the main things I talked about in regards to Miami's receivers, was that the most important trait they needed to acquire was toughness.

Get away from the divas and gravitate towards tough guys that are dependable. You simply cannot achieve success or consistency offensively with receivers that you can't count on because they're always out of the lineup, and struggle catching the football.

Devante Parker, Preston Williams, Albert Wilson, Will Fuller, etc.

You're going nowhere with that.

You need physicality at the position. They did that by drafting Erik Ezukanma. I was very high on him as a prospect - particularly for a team like Miami.

One of the main things I talked about in regards to Miami's receivers, was that the most important trait they needed to acquire was toughness.

Get away from the divas and gravitate towards tough guys that are dependable. You simply cannot achieve success or consistency offensively with receivers that you can't count on because they're always out of the lineup, and struggle catching the football.

Devante Parker, Preston Williams, Albert Wilson, Will Fuller, etc.

You're going nowhere with that.

You need physicality at the position. They did that by drafting Erik Ezukanma. I was very high on him as a prospect - particularly for a team like Miami.
Couldn't agree more. Hope you're having a great summer. Great time of year is upon us.

He’s been flashing his domiannace. And on top of that when pressed about his conditioning issues he owned it like a pro and took full accountability and talked about the lessons learned from it. Soon to be house hold name

George Pickens is dominating Steelers camp. Freak of nature that kid is. He’s got the talent to become the best WR in the NFL. I wouldn’t have touched him but Pittsburgh is a good spot for him they seem to harbor head case players and get what they can out of em.

George Pickens is dominating Steelers camp. Freak of nature that kid is. He’s got the talent to become the best WR in the NFL. I wouldn’t have touched him but Pittsburgh is a good spot for him they seem to harbor head case players and get what they can out of em.

Yeah I know he does. I’ve been watching him up close and in person since he was 16 years old here at Hoover.

He’s got the bloodlines. Watched his dad Carl Pickens at Tennessee too, and witnessed him turn into the best receiver in the NFL throughout the early-mid 90’s. at least he was in my opinion.

He’s a chip off the ol’ block for sure. Both in terms of stunning talent, and lack of self awareness.

If he keeps it together enough to be anything close to his old man - he’ll send a lot of NFL DB’s to the soup line.

He’s been flashing his domiannace. And on top of that when pressed about his conditioning issues he owned it like a pro and took full accountability and talked about the lessons learned from it. Soon to be house hold name

He has the talent, but also some guys know how to say the right thing all the time but don't fix it. Should be interesting to see if he really learned or he just knows what to say.

I felt like Ezukanma could be a lot like Jake Reed.

Best #3 WR in the league for a about half of the 1990’s. Better than a lot of team’s #2.

He plays with the physicality, strength and contact balance of Hines Ward coming out of Georgia.

The first DB there is going to fail bringing him down most of the time. He’s just different on contact.

I felt like Ezukanma could be a lot like Jake Reed.

Best #3 WR in the league for a about half of the 1990’s. Better than a lot of team’s #2.

He plays with the physicality, strength and contact balance of Hines Ward coming out of Georgia.

The first DB there is going to fail bringing him down most of the time. He’s just different on contact.

He’s been way more polished in pre season than I saw on college tape

Specifically these 2 clips

Good release, stems the safety outside then sticks his outside foot in the ground on the dig. Just beautiful

This is a great release too.

Back
Top Bottom