Top 10 WRs - 2022 NFL Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Top 10 WRs - 2022 NFL Draft

I see most(if not all)the legit R1 WR's going before #29 unfortunately.Maybe Dotson makes it that far but would Miami target another little, quick guy?

Right now I think the best value might be OL(Raimann, Penning, Faaele, Z Johnson) and LB(Dean), and maybe QB depending on how many desperate teams reach for the QB's.Several of the UGA DL could be there as well.I am dreaming of Kenyon Green slipping but I doubt it.And I have seen Nakobe Dean mocked all over the place so who knows if he will be an option.

I think all the RB's will be on the board at #29 but I would not draft one there myself.

I am hoping for a good trade down scenario maybe for one of the QB's.

But it is too early to tell really, a lot can change at the Combine and other workouts. Some guys will "rise" which would push others down to where Miami could get a guy we can't see being there right now.

Idk all those OT's need a lot of work. Miami has the staff to develop OL, but it wouldn't be worth drafting one unless they could hold up early. Imo Miami has its OG's - Eichenberg and Hunt, so I wouldn't consider one, especially with an early pick.

I guess I just don't see why a project OT is better than a WR (David Bell) who is already a great player.

Idk all those OT's need a lot of work. Miami has the staff to develop OL, but it wouldn't be worth drafting one unless they could hold up early. Imo Miami has its OG's - Eichenberg and Hunt, so I wouldn't consider one, especially with an early pick.

I guess I just don't see why a project OT is better than a WR (David Bell) who is already a great player.
If Bell at #29, who are some targets you'd be hoping for at 50?

I realize free agency will determine the direction to a large degree.

I am not saying that I want to go OT at #29, it just looks to me that is where the value will be.

I am a big David Bell fan and I think he could pair well with Waddle.

Right now 29 seems too high for him but after the Combine and workouts I would not be surprised if he is projected in the late 1st.

Not to mention that I expect to see Miami to sign at least one FA starter on the OL, probably two.

My goal after that would be BPA at #29 or a move up or down depending on the circumstances.

Now if a guy slips like Linderbaum or Green then I would happily add an OL there but I think that is very unlikely.

I almost always want to trade back and add more picks anyway, that is my default Draft state. ;)

If Bell at #29, who are some targets you'd be hoping for at 50?

I realize free agency will determine the direction to a large degree.

Using grindingthemocks (overall projection in parentheses), D. Wyatt (50), D. Ridder (56), K. Enagbare (60), P. Winfrey (61), I. Likely (68), and D. Clarke (70) stand out as guys I'd expect to return good value. All the RB's are projected to be available, and you know I love Hall, but I'm assuming Miami probably looks elsewhere at 50.

Big fan of Isaiah Likely's skillset for this offense. Think he blocks really well on the move, and he makes plays with the ball in his hand.

Last edited:
Using grindingthemocks (overall projection in parentheses), D. Wyatt (50), D. Ridder (56), K. Enagbare (60), P. Winfrey (61), I. Likely (68), and D. Clarke (70) stand out as guys I'd expect to return good value. All the RB's are projected to be available, and you know I love Hall, but I'm assuming Miami probably looks elsewhere at 50.

Big fan of Isaiah Likely's skillset for this offense. Think he blocks really well on the move, and he makes plays with the ball in his hand.

It will be interesting to see where the run on running backs starts. I also like Hall a lot.

The more I delve into running backs, I think this class has a chance to be sneaky good. I'm also trying to predict best fits for a McDaniel offense.

It will be interesting to see where the run on running backs starts. I also like Hall a lot.

The more I delve into running backs, I think this class has a chance to be sneaky good. I'm also trying to predict best fits for a McDaniel offense.

Cook and Ford are the two guys whose value and abilities seem to sync up. I'm probably missing a couple though.

Cook and Ford are the two guys whose value and abilities seem to sync up. I'm probably missing a couple though.
Agree. Cook is the first one that I think of. Not too familiar with Ford. I think Spiller, although not a speed demon, is that one cut and go guy that seemingly would fit.

I haven't seen a back like Robinson on SF, but would be nice to add a power back. I liked how he finished up at Alabama.

BYU has an interesting back. Can't conjure up his name off the top of my head.

I assume you mean Tyler Allgeir from BYU.

He looks like a 3rd round type guy.

Very solid guy who does not wow you in any area but gets pretty good marks across the board.

I assume you mean Tyler Allgeir from BYU.

He looks like a 3rd round type guy.

Very solid guy who does not wow you in any area but gets pretty good marks across the board.

Thank you. Yeah, definitely solid across the board.

Burks is the 2nd coming of Amari Cooper. Praying that he doesn't wind up in the AFC East.

Amari Cooper has not been good enough to pray against having to face. ;)
Prime Amari Cooper was a beast. Burks is bigger and faster. I'm not going to call him Julio Jones or Larry Fitz, but it's been a while since you had a completely dominant college WR to draft.

Prime Amari Cooper was a beast. Burks is bigger and faster. I'm not going to call him Julio Jones or Larry Fitz, but it's been a while since you had a completely dominant college WR to draft.
I assume you mean in College, because I don't think the NFL ever saw a "prime" Amari Cooper.

Back
Top Bottom